Azy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Astruss
Astruss
Patron
Ratings
110 2
soo i know this has been made before but yeh. what is your favorite gamemode in mancube? why? and what do you like the most about it?
this came to my head bc ive seen alot of people do in /Shout like parkour > aether

one of my favorite gamemodes has to be aether just bc i rly like the community everyone is nice there and its fun to go there and talk with people and one of my favorite things in aether is coinflips and volcano i like to have fun in volcano me and my friend went even hide n seek there once and many other games [dont do that u could get killed]

GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
Survival is the best gamemode I can’t lie.. I don’t know what else to say it just is the best. parkour is also pretty fun but I’m so bad

JelleSVHD

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JelleSVHD
JelleSVHD
ELITE
Ratings
Survival is the best gamemode I can’t lie.. I don’t know what else to say it just is the best. parkour is also pretty fun but I’m so bad
I feel you at parkour lmao

Samanthaa_x

Forum Expert
ELITE
Samanthaa_x
Samanthaa_x
ELITE
Ratings
231 5
I really love parkour, not only is it very fun and challenging doing maps but seeing all the amazing maps people have made and submitted just blows me away! There’s quite a few aspects to parkour which I love too! From racing to building to chatting to doing maps to doing droppers....THE LIST GOES ON! I play parkour A LOT but recently I started to really enjoy creative and how chill it is. I’ve always liked a more quiet chat than a busy hectic chat, creative is also another place to just explore others builders which I love!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Aztec > Oashit
Aztec > Other Servers

Nxight

PATRON
nxight
nxight
Patron
Ratings
soo i know this has been made before but yeh. what is your favorite gamemode in mancube? why? and what do you like the most about it?
this came to my head bc ive seen alot of people do in /Shout like parkour > aether

one of my favorite gamemodes has to be aether just bc i rly like the community everyone is nice there and its fun to go there and talk with people and one of my favorite things in aether is coinflips and volcano i like to have fun in volcano me and my friend went even hide n seek there once and many other games [dont do that u could get killed]
Mine is survival idek why.

Azy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Astruss
Astruss
Patron
Ratings
110 2
I really love parkour, not only is it very fun and challenging doing maps but seeing all the amazing maps people have made and submitted just blows me away! There’s quite a few aspects to parkour which I love too! From racing to building to chatting to doing maps to doing droppers....THE LIST GOES ON! I play parkour A LOT but recently I started to really enjoy creative and how chill it is. I’ve always liked a more quiet chat than a busy hectic chat, creative is also another place to just explore others builders which I love!
i rly love the community in parkour but i just suck at parkour so yeh LMAO

Mushey

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mushey
Mushey
ELITE
Ratings
69 1
I mean honestly, I have tried every game mode and each one offers a unique state of features that is quite distinct from the rest. I enjoy most of my time on either Factions or on Skyblock since I have spent so much of my time developing friends there and I am very familiar with the scenes as well. I do like Parkour, however I can't really seem to find any motivation to play it, as well as Prisons or Kit.

Azy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Astruss
Astruss
Patron
Ratings
110 2
I mean honestly, I have tried every game mode and each one offers a unique state of features that is quite distinct from the rest. I enjoy most of my time on either Factions or on Skyblock since I have spent so much of my time developing friends there and I am very familiar with the scenes as well. I do like Parkour, however I can't really seem to find any motivation to play it, as well as Prisons or Kit.
Aah i feel ya to me i never rly got into faction i mean mostly since all my friednds are in either skyblock prison and parkour so its kinda boring to go to a dif gamemode alone

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
Islands and skyblock are the best servers! i may just be bias though ;)