Mik

Forum Expert
ELITE
mtb130
mtb130
ELITE
Ratings
193 36
What are your favorite and least favorite aspects about skyblock? I know personally I love being able to play with existing friends as well as finding new friends to hang out with. Least favorite for me is /cf because my luck is nonexistent ;D

AZNCreeper

ELITE
AZNCreeper
AZNCreeper
ELITE
Ratings
65 3
There’s a lotta stuff to cover and pitting one choice against another is too tough, so here’s a top 3 (off of the top of my head) :

Favorite:
Having regular infinity chests instead of those dreadful infinity chest +, slayer regions, and making everybody lag with a deadly combination of Bday and Canadian fireworks

Least Favorite:
A long list of promising features that were removed or never worked in the first place, heavily afk to win, and last but not least:
M i n i o n s

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Hey there
The gamemode itself sounds great already, manacubes custom plugins make it (mostly) even better! I like the community alot as well!

Least favourite thing has to be
- Worldedit being gone (35$)
- insanely afk2win
- insanely bypass2win (VPN 20+ alts
etc)
- insane current lag

I still love skyblock and personally I’m already looking forward to the next season!

Carl54

MVP+
Headache_game
Headache_game
MVP+
Ratings
Hello Mike_,
My favorite aspect of being of skyblock is being able to create your world and push your creativity to the limit.
My least favorite aspect is being lagged out of the server completely a couple of times and lagging in blocks and getting kicked out of the entire server and I have to restart my game, but overall I like the skyblock server.

Goldan_Bullett

MVP
Adaphas
Adaphas
MVP
Ratings
7 2
My Favorite Thing about Skyblock: Its Skyblock and it reminds me of the old server I played Skyblock on called Skytonia!

My Least Favorite Thing about Skyblock: It is like AFK to Win and Pay to Win. Also so much grinding for souls.