borababie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
borababie
borababie
ELITE
Ratings
196 3
Hello my parkour friends! I’ve had this question on my mind for a while, and thought I should take a go at asking.

What is your favorite map (doesn’t matter what difficulty) and why?

My answer: My favorite Map is Isabelle (easy) by Quinny! This is a map that has always stuck with me, and I really love how cute it is.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Omg Audrey :(( I’m so glad you like my map so much as to call it your favorite. It means a lot <3

My favorite map however is CoconutMall. Not necessarily because of the parkour, but because a lot of the prestigious mappers worked on it intensely and decorated it to make it really cool to just explore. It’s my favorite project that I’ve worked on on ManaCube to date!

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
My favorite maps are FanPk, KettlePk, Traffic light and soon to be added doofenshmirtz evil inc. I don’t know who made them but they're really cool and must be the best person on the server.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Animal Crossing. One of the oldest maps still played to this day, and one of my favorite minecraft builds that I've ever done

khirina

Dedicated Member
VIP
khirina
khirina
VIP
Ratings
130 6
powerpuffgirls because it hAS A GAY CLUB HELL YEAHHHH

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
(Smh stop picking your own maps). Without picking my own maps, I really like Demon and HatKid (well mostly the build and without counting maps that everyone agree looks incredible, like 2B), idk which map parkour wise I prefer tho. If I only pick my own maps, my favorite map is a giant map that is not out yet c:

Last edited:

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Picking one map out of over a thousand? That's really hard. Here are a few that I love to bits.
  • Coconut Mall - Like Quinny said, this map took months of constant work to make and it was so wonderful to work alongside so many talented Mappers... the final project is absolutely brilliant and /plot v EwoutV 11 is worth the massive fps drop.
  • Ocean Waves - The iconic grind map that we all know and love. Even though the parkour is messy and the build is fLoAtiNg the environmental message is so passionate and it looks fab with shaders.
  • Gyroid - I think this really was the first Shinx map that went all out with crazy innovations. Although he revolutionized the server with his unique jumps long before this, powered rails that caused you to warp back was unlike anything we'd seen before. I love this map and it truly opened up a world of possibilities.
  • Aku Aku - Kubikit's first map, which I am grateful to have judged and accepted, and one of the first maps that upon playing I sat back and said, "woah. That was smooth." There have never been so many coloured arrow heads, beautiful palettes, or cocoa beans.

GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
My favorite has to be halloween(pk) because it’s the only hard map that I can do easily lol

Kingaroo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Kingaroo
Kingaroo
ELITE
Ratings
171 4
If I am not being biased here and picking a map I haven't built it would probably be the Tardis insane map. This map is an insane I can do without spending more than 40 min on it. If I am being biased and picking my own map it would have to be one of my most recents, Parrots Hard. Was fun building this map along side lyricss. [Another map would also be Winter Wonderland, was a really fun project to work on with the old build team]

french

Dedicated Member
MVP
FrenchKnife
FrenchKnife
MVP
Ratings
94 2
I'm weird but my favourite Map is colors. It was the first map I completed when I joined parkour and I just vibe with it. I also really like shattered world. :)

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
My favorite map is every Shinx map because they are so fun and easy! :D

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
Trump Tower (it’s not official)
visit it in game.
my username is: xJacon
I think it’s like map 1 or 2, I have a couple. But you won’t regret it.