jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
When I parkour I like to listen to some tunes and "vibe out" as the kids say. Wanted to know what you're favorite music to parkour to is. My top 3 "jams" (haha get it) includes any song by John Coltrane, the album This is It by the Strokes or the album To Pimp A Butterfly by Kendrick Lamar.

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
I dont parkour to music, I parkour to political commentary channels and other random videos. Gives a 2 in 1 experience.

Icebarge

ELITE
Icebarge
Icebarge
ELITE
Ratings
Hiya!

Most of the time when I'm doing parkour I'm just chillin', so listening to some casual tunes or maybe a podcast is usually what I have going on. I agree above you can really get a double experience going on. by just having some other cool audio stuff going on. I'm not familiar with any of those artists but I might end up checking some of them out!

That being said it's also pretty exciting to get some hype video game songs or something going for when I'm trying a hard map, but usually I just end up getting stuck and the hype goes away, but oh well.

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings
When I parkour (which isn't very often, unfortunately) I usually listen to one of my playlists, Love songs (don't judge me please), Country or some Lofi music on youtube. I just like to chill, parkour, and vibe out to my music. Nothing special.

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
My top 3 songs to listen to as I parkour are Tubthumping by Chumbawamba, Wii Tennis by Splash Daddy and lastly Magic by Young Gravy!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I don't listen to specific songs necessarily. I find albums a much better experience, especially good albums which are meant to be played all the way through. Lately I've been exploring Brian Eno's masterpieces, such as Another Green World and Before and After Science. I also enjoy listening to my daily mixes and try to get through most of one in a day.

Jushua

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Jushua
Jushua
ELITE
Ratings
160 5
I gotta listen to hiphop while parkoring. It puts me in the focus mode

WICKEDMagma

Dedicated Member
Mapper
WICKEDMagma
WICKEDMagma
Ratings
162 8
When I'm speeding through Hard maps with ease, I like to listen to Mozart for the graceful and effortless vibe. When I'm struggling on Expert/Insane maps I tend to listen to Beethoven to feel tension and frustration when doing jumps that are just within my ability. Corolian Overture and Beethoven's 5th Symphony is a perfect example.

Sometimes on Hard maps I often do the jumps to the beat of the music I'm listening to.

Katie

MVP+
Kqtie
Kqtie
MVP+
Ratings
Sometimes I go from reading to parkour, and I listen to pop while I'm reading for some reason. Other than that, I just watch some show/movie on Netflix.

borababie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
borababie
borababie
ELITE
Ratings
196 3
I listen to literally anything, but sometimes I focus more on upbeat music when I do parkour.

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
i loop my spotify playlists. it really depends on my mood whether if i should loop vibin', insomnia cookies or sad lady hours.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
They should make a music track for each of the parkour maps, that way you can do the jumps to the beat (anyone who has played Geometry Dash will know exactly what I'm talking about).
Love that idea!

I like things with a good beat or rhythm so my go to is Rap or Rock music. One of the best things about parkour is the duality of the experience you get playing it.

GeorgeVa

Ratings
43 1
Bruh imagine not jamming to anime songs while doing parkour. I usually fall on purpose just to sync the jumps with the beat. Its an amazing experience us weebs get to enjoy to the fullest.

SpiroTech

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
SpiroTech
SpiroTech
Patron+
Ratings
Is it weird that I used to listen to the /music radio?
I don’t think so! I did that for a little bit as well mostly cause I was impressed with the effort put into it :)

AnnaKristin

PATRON
AnnaKristin
AnnaKristin
Patron
Ratings
No one can convince me that the best songs to listen to while parkouring AREN'T Teenagers by My Chemical Romance or Stupid by Ashnikko. For some reason, harder stuff like Yung Bratz by XXXTentacion or Flesh by Ghostmane is always the move for me when it comes to parkour bops! ;)

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
I listen to Samanthaa_x's voice and when I'm just on by myself I listen to the sound of my keyboard which is very loud (very satisfying too haha)