ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
Quarantine has lasted for months now, and I thought I'd ask what everyone has been doing and if y'all have any funny/favorite memories that you'd like to share!

Personally, my favorite memories are:

-Driving around with my family once every week while listening to blasting music with the windows open
-Going '"camping" with my sister; We set up a tent in our game room and slept in it for two weeks straight!
-Visiting cousins/aunts/uncles after not being able to see them them after so many months

What are your favorite memories from quarantine? :D

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
Haven’t been able to do much since quarantine started and my classes ended in April. But I’ve loved driving around country roads by myself, blasting music or getting to meet so many new people I never would have met if quarantine didn’t momentarily mess with my sleeping schedule!

french

Dedicated Member
MVP
FrenchKnife
FrenchKnife
MVP
Ratings
94 2
Quarantines made it pretty difficult to do much, but my favourite memory is probably staying out all night and star gazing from the back of a car :D (also somehow passing English was a pretty cool thing)

PurplePandit

PATRON
PurplePandit
PurplePandit
Patron
Ratings
I wouldn't classify this as a very fun memory from quarantine, but I did try to make sponge cake from scratch a few weeks ago. It was.... tiring. I suggest not attempting it unless you've already lost your sanity. Or preferably, get a stand mixer. Holding a vibrating hand mixer for almost an hour hurt. Lowkey still contemplating my life choices.

GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
I had a fun time going to the pool with my friends. Other than that playing on manacube has been fun but I have also missed some other parts of life that I can't do in quarentine

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,892 47
I've been spending most of my summer locked in my beach house. I had some kind of sickness similar to corona back in February so I've been extra cautious to not go out.
I think my favorite memory is when I ordered my new fishing rod. I never really spend money on anything, but I had saved 400$ in Bass Pro gift cards so I bought a whole new rig. This is certainly my biggest purchase and although I was hesitant to make it, I am very satisfied that I did. It comes in this Wednesday and I'm SUPER excited!

MerryT

ELITE
MerryT
MerryT
ELITE
Ratings
18 2
Personally I just like all of the Freetime. I can spend most of my day doing things on my own schedule which is always great. If I had to pick a memory, I'd say going up to the Mountains on vacation a few weeks back.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I haven't been able to do much. There hasn't been much lockdown since May but since classes ended and we can't travel I'm mainly stuck at home. It's fine, we've been doing lots of renovations, seeing friends, but I definitely miss the routine of school and work and can't wait to get back to normal. My favourite memory was definitely getting to see my friends in person again after the quarantine was lifted.

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
Loved school in quarantine went to bed at 12am got up at 8am finished school at like 10:30 lol

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
I almost dieded and my lung stopped working but we are all good now. Fav memory was karaoke night.
SIL ARE YOU OKAY?