Favorite Server on ManaCube?

Ratings
I would like you guys to tell me your favorite servers throughout ManaCube, and some of the reasons why. This will give me a chance to play through more of them, and it can also act as a survey for the server. I am also very close to meeting the requirements for staff, so the replies will help me meet my forum post goal :).
Example:
I like Factions (server) because... (reason).

Numsy

Dedicated Member
duaw
duaw
Ratings
I love factions :D because there has been an insane amount of mixed competition and i have made lots of new friends along the way. Most of the players here are lovely, and those who aren't are dealt with :). How about you?

Ratings
I love factions :D because there has been an insane amount of mixed competition and i have made lots of new friends along the way. Most of the players here are lovely, and those who aren't are dealt with :). How about you?
I honestly love factions too. I feel like it allows other players to have fun and communicate with people they have not gotten to know. I also feel like it can be the complete opposite, and many others will take it much more competitively and serious than others would. :)

Numsy

Dedicated Member
duaw
duaw
Ratings
I honestly love factions too. I feel like it allows other players to have fun and communicate with people they have not gotten to know. I also feel like it can be the complete opposite, and many others will take it much more competitively and serious than others would. :)
Yeah the competition on factions is so fun

iserik

ELITE
iserik
iserik
ELITE
Ratings
48 6

CammX

MVP+
CammX
CammX
MVP+
Ratings
82 4
Survival by a long shot is the best server in my opinion! Everyone who plays survival are helpful and friendly. As there’s not much competition with each other (like factions) everyone is more willing to help each other out. Survival has the best community and the best staff. Theres alot to do on it such as build the best bases, make lots of money by making auto ig farms, grind mobs for rewards, complete quests to get rewards. You should come and try it out if you haven’t already!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Parkour will always be a favorite. I've always loved doing parkour in Minecraft, and this server is amazing, particularly with how much the community is involved with the parkour maps.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Aztec and Survival.
I suck at pvp and parkour.
and idk how to play olympus
also creative is loney and i prefer to play on an all creative server and build rps. and oasis is lonely too.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
and factions is toxic and im always tpa killed. so im never in a faction.

DrPhilThanos

MVP
DrPhilThanos
DrPhilThanos
MVP
Ratings
My favorite is gonna have to be Skyblock because it's relaxing and simple, but you can personalize your island however you want and make it very unique and interesting! Uh other then that runner up is Survival and then Creative.

DatShop

DatShop
DatShop
Ratings
5 4
I would like you guys to tell me your favorite servers throughout ManaCube, and some of the reasons why. This will give me a chance to play through more of them, and it can also act as a survey for the server. I am also very close to meeting the requirements for staff, so the replies will help me meet my forum post goal :).
Example:
I like Factions (server) because... (reason).
Factions. I grew up playing this gamemode I love it to come back and play it after several years. I love the raids, looting and working your way up.

Linkey

PATRON+
Linkey
Linkey
Patron+
Ratings
53 1
Survival <3 im very interested to see how dacon revamps it

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
my favorite is definitely factions because i've met so many cool people in the few months that i've been playing there. Also there's like always something interesting going on there.