Favorite Shaders?

Ratings
What's everyone's favorite shaders to use when showcasing a build?
Personally I prefer Sildur's Vibrant Shaders, I love the Lighting. It's a bit dark sometimes so not ideal for survival lol.
What shaders does everyone else use?
A little lower quality because I had to change the file to fit. Still love these shaders :)
Xs7biAl - Imgur.jpg
(

Ratings
Ohshoot idk anything abt shaders but that looks rly good omg :0
If you have a decent computer I love to have shaders for at least showing off builds, I just love the look of it.
Heavy shaders do need a decent pc though, I get about 1k fps normally and maybe 80-100 with shaders on the server.

If you have a decent computer I love to have shaders for at least showing off builds, I just love the look of it.
Heavy shaders do need a decent pc though, I get about 1k fps normally and maybe 80-100 with shaders on the server.
Lmao I wish I had a decent computer. Mine tries to explode whenever I use Chrome and Minecraft at the same time ksksks

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
I use Sildurs Shader pack and Trilitons Shader pack They are both really pretty shader packs :D

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Honestly... I don't really like using shaders. Because of lag, and also, I saw something in a server that Optifine was breaking EULA

JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
Honestly... I don't really like using shaders. Because of lag, and also, I saw something in a server that Optifine was breaking EULA
While some servers don't allow Optifine or external, EULA primarily refers to what servers are allowed to do (mainly what they are allowed to sell in the store), and it doesn't restrict any modifications. Only a specific server may ban certain mods / clients, EULA doesn't really deal with that kind of stuff.

And btw those shaders look freaking amazing

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
I do not use shaders since my internet or computer have never been the best and I prefer to have higher frames than a super pretty game, however, the shaders that Educator posted in this thread are super cute and appeal to my rain loving self. Might look into shaders and see if they compromise my frames too much.

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Yeah, I figured. Idk what my fps is. Can't be too bad, I don't lag very much if nothing else is running. I run Chrome and MC crashes
Also! Have you considered attempting od dedicate more ram to your Minecraft client? Or using a browser that does not eat ram as Chrome does. These types of changes can help prevent crashes and raise the frame rate!

NotCoolHammers

MVP+
Mi_kel
Mi_kel
MVP+
Ratings
I only really use Shaders for screenshots, but I prefer Chocapic13's shaders. It looks good, and it's not that frame intensive if you use the Lite version.

I use Chocapic13 V7 High/Ultra and get really good fram rates. I also have BSL as well but its a little slower. SEUS PTGI E6 is by far the most hardware intensive but looks absolutely stunning, it feels so realistic. Go to my Instagram @_mab8400_ to see some screenshot pics of the shaders I use!