Favorite Staff Member..?

axonic

MVP+
unflexed
unflexed
MVP+
Ratings
33 2
Now I know this will spark some debate and maybe even a tad of drama.
Let me stop you right there, without creating a conflict, I’d love to hear your personal favorite staff member based on kindness, helpfulness, integrity and overall experiences you’ve had with a staff member.
DO NOT put hate and negativity on this post towards others or staff members.
Now.. without further or do, go :)

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
I appreciate all the staff members do personally as each of them do a lot of work to make the server is running smoothly and rules are being enforced constantly. Overall, if I had to say my favorite staff member is Disillusioning or Cos on the forums. How about you. What is your favorite staff member?

axonic

MVP+
unflexed
unflexed
MVP+
Ratings
33 2
I appreciate all the staff members do personally as each of them do a lot of work to make the server is running smoothly and rules are being enforced constantly. Overall, if I had to say my favorite staff member is Disillusioning or Cos on the forums. How about you. What is your favorite staff member?
Oo I totally agree with appreciating all staff members for the work that they do on Manacube. But on a personal level, AxerionTheDoom has to be one of my favorites. He took time to get to know me, help me with any problems I’ve had and almost made me feel like a close friend of his. But again, I appreciate all staff members and I bet Disillusioning and Cos are just as incredible.

Ratings
4 1
Oo I totally agree with appreciating all staff members for the work that they do on Manacube. But on a personal level, AxerionTheDoom has to be one of my favorites. He took time to get to know me, help me with any problems I’ve had and almost made me feel like a close friend of his. But again, I appreciate all staff members and I bet Disillusioning and Cos are just as incredible.

Worrey

Dedicated Member
Ratings
115 15
hey so like i love every staff member, theyre all nice to talk to and they all got humor, but id have to say @Aloro bc hes a funny guy to bully!
nah but real talk, hes just a great human being overall, super good person to talk to so imma say hes my fav :) (now dont get me wrong, the others are amazing as well! )

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
hey so like i love every staff member, theyre all nice to talk to and they all got humor, but id have to say @Aloro bc hes a funny guy to bully!
nah but real talk, hes just a great human being overall, super good person to talk to so imma say hes my fav :) (now dont get me wrong, the others are amazing as well! )
im pretty sure the bullying happens the other way around

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,324 82