ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
:mc_175-2: Howdy Homies! :mc_175-2:

:mc_175-0:

After seeing the new NYE Crate and all the fancy tags that came in it I was inspired to make a new forums thread. In this thread I would love to see yall show off your tag collection or your favorite tag! Feel free to reply back with an image of the tag or just type it out! I'm sure we coudl use our imagination to imagine what it looks like.
As always I'll start...

Screenshot_241.png

I have 19 tags on Aether
(about this much on all servers I staff)

Screenshot_242.png

This is my favorite tag!
You can get it by winning (or staffin) the ManaTrivia Event.
We do not run that event very often- maybe 2-3 times a year.

:mc_175-0:​

:mc_175-2: I can't wait to see yalls favorite tags! :mc_175-2:

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
This is such a cute thread idea!

My favorite tag definitely has to be the [Rainbow] tag won from the Rainbow Road event! It was the first and only event I've ever won. Since I cannot change the color of my prefix, the rainbow tag really goes well with pink MOD!

From memory, I have about 30 tags on Aether. Possibly more or less though! I'll need to check hehe

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
time to flex that Patron+ muscle...but I'm not going to be as fancy about it as you Kayla

On Parkour, I have 46 available titles which probably isn't that many compared to people who have been around longer than me, but I've been around a year and I have almost every title from every crate since December of last year, until September-ish when I no longer had a nice research job for the summer.

titles.png

My favorite title is "Eh?" because it's something I say frequently as someone who lives in the Northern US.

ehtitlepost.png

very pog!

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Heyhey!

I have about 25 tags on Atlas, my favourite has to be the simple ‘Lucky’ tag because it suits my patron colors :D. I have the lucky tag on all servers beside Aztec. On Aztec I use the VapeNaysh tag which is pretty nice too!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Trump2012

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Heya! I have mained lots of servers in the time playing on Manacube, including Parkour, Aether and KitPvP. On 3 of those servers I have a total of about 40ish titles. Below are some titles that I own, and reasons that I like them ;D

[7YEARS]: I like this title because it's simple and easy to match, and it also holds a special value as the server was 7 years old!!! (Aether)
[Eh?]: Simply because I like &3 a lot and it's nice (Aether)
[JEDI]: Because it looks nice and it matches with a lot of stuff and makes it look really neat and unique (Parkour)
[*Flawless*]: I didn't buy this one but got gifted it and it looks really sharp and cool (Parkour)
[Gobble]: I really like the combination of &c and &6 even though it was really expensive :') (KitPvP)
[LEGEND]: I grinded my way up to 10k mana for this tag so I use it as my usual theme (KitPvP)
[ReelDeal]: I don't really like the colours of this tag a lot but as it's my first and only event title I adore it (KitPvP)

Those above are the titles that I have on the three gamemodes that I have mained and that I really like (sorry to the tag makers/creator if your tag isn't in there I still like it ahihoiwar). However, I also really wanna share some titles that I really like but I do not own. I either joined wayyyyyy too late to get those, or I'm just too unlucky ;(

[Jolly!]: I made this title! I love it so much <3 however I wasn't lucky enough to get this title
[BIGHEART]: No special reason, it just looks nice but I'm not lucky enough
[BountyKing]: I'm too shit at PvP to get that :c
[Divine]: No special reason, it just looks nice but I'm not lucky enough
[eBoy]: No special reason, it just looks nice but I'm not lucky enough
[EPERT]: I can't even do the trials once lol (got someone to do it for me for the rebirth)
[fat]: funny tag but joined too late to get it
[GAYmer]: I've only won one event aaaaa I wanna win a pride month event for this
[GOLDEN]: No special reason, it just looks nice but I'm not lucky enough
( . Y . ) : lol
[]: joined too late for this title :c
[]: joined too late for this title :c
[Ho]: joined too late for this title :c
[JoKer]: many people dislike this title but I actually think it's pretty unique and cool, but I joined too late for this title :c
[Jumper]: I'm too bad and impatient for SpawnPK lol but this would be a cool tag to get to flex
[Mysterious?]: Looks awesome!!!!!! but joined too late :c
[OG]: I joined too late to be OG :cccccc
[$P2W$]: No special reason, it just looks nice but I'm not lucky enough
[! RAGE !]: I refuse to fricking spend 5 dollars on a title but it looks pretty neat
[SAINT]: THIS TITLE LOOKS SO DAMN NICE OMFG WHY COULDNT I HAVE JOINED EARLIER FOR THIS SHIT IAHWOR
[Simp]: Looks really nice but only for factions :c and true I am big simp
[Sleepy]: funny tag but joined too late to get it
[Wrapped]: No special reason, it just looks nice but I'm not lucky enough
[xoxo]: THIS TITLE LOOKS SO DAMN COOL TOO OMFG WHY DID I HAVE TO DISCOVER THIS SERVER SO LATE OAIWH

sorry for this long shit that no one is gonna read lol i was really bored during my lesson bear with me
EDIT: REMOVED BOLD ON THE TITLES COZ BOLD DOESNT WORK WELL WITH COLOURS ON THE FORUMS LOL OJAPWR

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
This is my islands nickname and as you can see i use the eboy title because it is amazing and it goes so well with my nickname and text colour https://prnt.sc/wgfpt1

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
we need a badass title

Purpleunikorns

PATRON+
purpleunikorns
purpleunikorns
ELITE
Ratings
43 2
Out of the 25 titles I have on Oasis I have used the BigHeart title ever since its been released so it has to be my favorite.

But the Divine title is def a close 2nd favorite of mine

Attachments

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
Oop!

14 titles on Aztec however my favourite on there is:
1609819919311.png

9 titles on Oasis however my favourite on there is:
1609820027355.png

11 titles on Islands however my favourite on there is:
1609820085637.png

6 titles on Atlas however my favourite on there is:
1609820222254.png

5 titles on Aether however my favourite on there is:
1609820291908.png

9 titles on Parkour however my favourite on there is:
1609820444460.png

2 titles on Survival however my favourite on there is:
1609820557310.png

3 titles on Creative however my favourite on there is:
1609820661392.png

1 title on Factions
I don't use it but it's nice
1609820856943.png

1 title on Kit
I don't use it and it has already been mentioned(Easter2020) :)

ILeftTheGame_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
xX_SacredPvp_Xx
xX_SacredPvp_Xx
ELITE
Ratings
383 3
This my personal favorite title!
Wizard Title.png

I only have 9 titles but I really like the Wizard title. It goes well with my Champion rank on parkour!