EndTheLag

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
EndTheLagg
EndTheLagg
Patron+
Ratings
104 14
So look, the new change is certainly just awful, and I have a few suggestions/complaints.
1. Please remove the snowman in the middle of PVP arena, either keep it flat or add a simpler tower instead, its super hard to climb without springs 3 and its just annoying
2. Idk if this is possible but maybe make the new pvp arena a bit smaller? its massive lmao and I feel like its mostly gonna be camping instead of actually fighting, also maybe don't make the ladder too tall since getting out is near impossible if u get hit once.
3. The pvp arena "only totems and gaps drop" thing doesn't even work so uh, please fix
4. You can use /v in the new pvp arena to stay invis, and /speed I'm p sure works too
5. Propeller shroom (and cape feather and rabbit feet too im guessing) all work in the abyss even in combat (tho I recommend it only work when not in combat)
6. The portal to return to spawn from the abyss sometimes puts u in the nether
7. Magic shroom works in the old pvp arena but not propeller shroom, either make them both work or none

OR 8. Just keep pvp as it was

Last edited:

xStephie

Forum Expert
PATRON+
xStephie
xStephie
Patron+
Ratings
371 19
So look, the new change was certainly BETTER, but I have a few suggestions/complaints.
1. Please remove the snowman in the middle of PVP arena, either keep it flat or add a simpler tower instead, its super hard to climb without springs 3 and its just annoying
2. Idk if this is possible but maybe make the new pvp arena a bit smaller? its massive lmao and I feel like its mostly gonna be camping instead of actually fighting, also maybe don't make the ladder too tall since getting out is near impossible if u get hit once.
3. The pvp arena "only totems and gaps drop" thing doesn't even work so uh, please fix
4. You can use /v in the new pvp arena to stay invis, and /speed I'm p sure works too
5. Propeller shroom (and cape feather and rabbit feet too im guessing) all work in the abyss even in combat (tho I recommend it only work when not in combat)
7. Magic shroom works in the old pvp arena but not propeller shroom, either make them both work or none

Agree

1. Lots would love for the snowman to be gone.
2. Agree the size although bigger is almost too big
3. no comment
4. You can vanish prior to going in the ring. then stay vanished
5. Agree on not working in combat
6. Both directions sometimes puts you in the nether
7. Agree

8. Also if the height is staying can we remove fall damage. A person with nothing on is half dead just jumping into pit and the parkour on the tower if you fall then your dead. just thinking about the newer players
9. Right now there are only 3 ladders at the front. Please add 2 in the rear as with certain items or strategy this can be easily camped to prevent people from getting out
10. Add the leaderboard

A few changes and this is a great addition

Satisfiedbread

PATRON+
SatisfiedBread
SatisfiedBread
Patron+
Ratings
72 25
So look, the new change was certainly BETTER, but I have a few suggestions/complaints.
I disagree that this change is better, no one is going to have any incentive to pvp anymore, the portal is dumb and no one cares about it. If you want to pvp without losing items players built pvp arenas that do just that. All this update is going to do is lower the player base as people enjoy getting loot from others or getting actually rewarded for killing someone rather then just nothing

EndTheLag

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
EndTheLagg
EndTheLagg
Patron+
Ratings
104 14
I disagree that this change is better, no one is going to have any incentive to pvp anymore, the portal is dumb and no one cares about it. If you want to pvp without losing items players built pvp arenas that do just that. All this update is going to do is lower the player base as people enjoy getting loot from others or getting actually rewarded for killing someone rather then just nothing
agreed

DxRkkun

ELITE
DxRkiiii
DxRkiiii
ELITE
Ratings
the new pvp is dead, its way too big. If u put some time in the old on it would be good also the old one is lagging like shit pls fix that and make it like before. the new pvp is just wack and u dont have fun. also why should they add now a new pit? Ngl it was the worst what could be done. Also i think more player dont want to pvp anymore.

EndTheLag

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
EndTheLagg
EndTheLagg
Patron+
Ratings
104 14
the new pvp is dead, its way too big. If u put some time in the old on it would be good also the old one is lagging like shit pls fix that and make it like before. the new pvp is just wack and u dont have fun. also why should they add now a new pit? Ngl it was the worst what could be done. Also i think more player dont want to pvp anymore.
more don't want to pvp with item drops* the old pit is super full 24/7

EndTheLag

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
EndTheLagg
EndTheLagg
Patron+
Ratings
104 14
A suggestion told to me by someone is also add a killstreak leaderboard to pvp arena, and the higher killstreak u have when u lose it gives u an amount of tokens (this part is optional) and u can spend it on stuff in a shop like /kilton's

Pandabud104

PATRON+
pandabud104
pandabud104
Patron+
Ratings
24 1
I miss the old PVP where you could run in with no armour and just hit people around with your fist or whatever you find. Made PVP really beginner friendly, but now you need high-end SVA gear just to have a chance at killing anyone as there is always someone full geared. There are so many holys around and they are easy to grind, so really wish we were to go back to the old PVP format: 1 pit and everything drops when you die.

Another suggestion would be if we could have one pit were you can only use non-SVA gear and then another pit where you can use SVA gear.