caleb!

Dedicated Member
ELITE
imageyser
imageyser
ELITE
Ratings
251 8
it might not have been very swag of me to take this ss and betray her trust, but chiara keeps going into vanish on factions and then i cant hug her and then she tells me to quit whining which is rude bc hugs are really important

so i think she possibly was in vanish all the time because of this game but maybe its for staffing duties and im just petty but anyway here it is

chiara.png

chiara

Swag Person
ELITE
chiaruh
chiaruh
ELITE
Ratings
164 10
it might not have been very swag of me to take this ss and betray her trust, but chiara keeps going into vanish on factions and then i cant hug her and then she tells me to quit whining which is rude bc hugs are really important

so i think she possibly was in vanish all the time because of this game but maybe its for staffing duties and im just petty but anyway here it is

View attachment 42441
W O W. i have NEVER felt more BETRAYED in my life. AND when ur on factions i also get out of vanish to hug you, H U R T.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
that's what they always say, then somehow staff seem to forget we're hunting them down and show up at community events, just saying- it's an easy way to catch staff ;)
Edit: @Acid Reflvx add the new helpers too!! :c
Oo I'll have to find them all and add them asap

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
I’ll get you one of Anacoustic next time I see her on parkour

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
I could off got Anacoustic if I would of know about this .

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
Here is Jashhy
2021-02-15 (3).png