Fishing for keys

_stanz_

MVP+
Ratings
I understannd that this is probably a little too far fetched... however i will put it out there as an idea(please leave feedback).
i play on olympus, and i get a lot of people (beginners) asking about keys and if they can have one. so i thought, why not have a very hard but free way of getting lets say an ancient key or legendary key. i also understad the trials offer ancient keys but begginers tend to strugggle a lot.

So, this is probably not realistic but i thought why not make it a very low chance on fishing for a key (very low chance indeed), it will still be hard due to chances, however i can vividly imagine the shiny tripwirehook being pulled on a rod, and the excitement. However there are issues : 1)lots of people will start fishing a lot 2)maybe this server doesnt want free keys 3)the price of keys may decrease.

however i would like instead if this thread became one of inevattion of a way to unlock crates for beginners, i think that the satisfaction of a crate is great and should be a chance for everyone, to give them the full experience.

Feel free to leave feedback and expand on the idea - doesnt have to be fishing related at all! thanks!

-stanz

justakwardnemo

Ratings
I actually really like this idea! It’s a really cool way to make keys more accessible to all players instead of having to spend money. I agree with this.

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
I feel as if the server gives already a few ways to get free keys - such as Trials and Cubits. They are both simple and easy ways to obtain keys if you know what you are doing, so I encourage many to practice those other options. Other than that, I don’t feel as if this would be a good idea to be implemented into the server because of how much lag it will cause from every entity of fish - or at least from my experience on Skyblock at the beginning of reset.