Fix Cannon Jar

Ratings
It has come to my attention that the cannon jar on the factions realm is pretty bad.

Most cannons don't work and it takes the away the fun in factions.
I have printed 15 different cannons made by different people that are all supposed to work on "Hyperion Jar".

Those cannons have either blown, or just didn't work.
I watered the cannon, filled the cannon, checked for ghost blocks, filled with sand, setup the barrel correctly.
I have done all the steps to ensure the cannon should work.
Due to the cannon jar being terrible, the cannons dont work.

Please get a new cannon jar or do something so the cannons work.
I have seen lots of people complaining about the cannon jar.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,322 82
Howdy!

If you’ve noticed a bug/glitch within factions, the best place to create a report would be via the support ticket system, so the appropriate member of staff can review it and hopefully look into resolving it.

If you’re able to provide evidence as an example of what you believe to be the issue, this should help greatly also.

https://manacube.com/support/open

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
It has come to my attention that the cannon jar on the factions realm is pretty bad.

Most cannons don't work and it takes the away the fun in factions.
I have printed 15 different cannons made by different people that are all supposed to work on "Hyperion Jar".

Those cannons have either blown, or just didn't work.
I watered the cannon, filled the cannon, checked for ghost blocks, filled with sand, setup the barrel correctly.
I have done all the steps to ensure the cannon should work.
Due to the cannon jar being terrible, the cannons dont work.

Please get a new cannon jar or do something so the cannons work.
I have seen lots of people complaining about the cannon jar.
What kind of Cannons? Feel free to show me your cannons anytime.

NerdAura

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ratings
98 18
Hey if sonic_raptor is commenting on your post best be worried. He knows everything about cannoning and factions just in general he truly is a Demon

Hash____

Dedicated Member
ELITE
HashLovesMiners
HashLovesMiners
ELITE
Ratings
32 4
Yeah its bad but whatever manacube is a low key facs server.

Shaggy

ELITE
Shaggytheclown
Shaggytheclown
ELITE
Please for the love of factions get a better cannon jar. yeah cannons "work" but they cause major playerside lag. no way will i build a 3 second cannon on this server if a 5 second blows if shot more than 5 times in a row. I dont want to hear any BS about the jar is fine or if you discovered a bug blah blah blah. enough people have made complaints about it, fix it! Without good working cannons that are reliable on factions whats the point of playing?

LouiseNorth

ELITE
LouiseNorth
LouiseNorth
ELITE
Ratings
8 4
Please for the love of factions get a better cannon jar. yeah cannons "work" but they cause major playerside lag. no way will i build a 3 second cannon on this server if a 5 second blows if shot more than 5 times in a row. I dont want to hear any BS about the jar is fine or if you discovered a bug blah blah blah. enough people have made complaints about it, fix it! Without good working cannons that are reliable on factions whats the point of playing?
ive never seen an issue with the cannon jar i think u should just stop speaking