Fix the completely bias staff team

I expressed me view and said "blm is a joke" i got muted but it already ended. Many other trump supporters were getting muted for expressing their view, zero liberals were....A kid literally said "kill trump" and mods didn't even care. Completely biased and unfair.

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
Heya! We apologize that you feel this way. I can assure you that the ManaCube staff team strives to help out and be there when players are getting political in chat, but sometimes chat goes so fast that we can't always catch everyone! We don't always announce our mutes, therefore they were most likely muted without an announcement of the mute. We try to keep politics out of chat depending on the severity of what is said, therefore if you believe the player should be muted feel free to file a player report here: https://manacube.com/support/open

Best wishes,
- ashley<3

"Too quickly" They didn't mute ANYBODY for the last 10 mins and the ONLY ones they muted were trump supporters, liberals in the chat were telling mods to mute ppl and they were accepting, the entire chat was mainly liberals and ZERO got muted for saying "biden2020" and the mods were just sitting there not muting. As soon as i said "blm is a joke" i got muted. COMPLETELY biased, great staff team.

Last edited:

Sinre_

ELITE
Sinre_
Sinre_
ELITE
Ratings
My suggestion, regardless of ur political view. Keep all politics out of chat. For reasons exactly like this, staff don't have any bias. Even if they do, they never act on it. In regards to ur "blm is a joke" comment, You most likely got warned prior to saying that but did not see it. If not that, then probably due to the fact that it could be looked at as hate speech? Its just an insensitive joke. If you disagree with BLM you could have said "I don't support BLM" or anything like that. Saying its a joke makes you seem somewhat racist, which is my guess as to why it led to ur mute. Anyway its just a mute, we learn and we move on. Just keep politics out of chat, it is part of the rules after all.

I was never warned, people were calling me idiots and stupid but not getting muted, Once. The. Fuck. Again. Saying BLM is a joke is not racist, it wasnt me who started the politics but it was me who got muted, if you saw the chats you would fucking LAUGH at how bias it is. Idgaf if I'm not suppose to cuss here, yall bias and fucking libtards. Have a shit life dumbass bitches.

Amberion

ELITE
Ambiebearr
Ambiebearr
ELITE
Ratings
27 1
Sometimes staff just put warning in all chat that refer to everyone, so you could have gotten warned but you just didn't realize it. There's also a place to report staff if you think they DO pick favorites and that's here not on a normal forum post where you can do the exact same thing you got muted for in game~

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
I don't know if this has been fixed yet, and this could be made into another forum post, but from my personal experience, personal warnings seem to be broken sometimes. One time I was spamming chat, as would be expected from someone that has been permanently muted four times, and I was warned. Thankfully, a friend that is also a staff member was the person that had warned me, and knew that personal warnings weren't working as they should, so they messaged me just to make sure that I knew.