FIX THE NEW GKIT SLAYER,MINER,SPAWNERS,GRINDER,MYSTERY

simplylowry

PATRON+
SimplyLowry
SimplyLowry
Patron+
Ratings
38 1
We all who payed for these kit or got elite did not have any decision on such a huge change to what we payed for i dont think its fair as well as alot of others that we had no choice in this change

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
484 21
I posted this in discord; however, I'll post it here too.
Players bought elite for specific perks and they’re being changed with no word-of-warning. Something as huge as kits being changed isn’t just something you change without getting community feedback (in my opinion). Elites bought this rank for specific perks, and don’t expect them to go away without having a say or being unable to express their opinions. Players want kits on more than one area of the server if they don’t main one specific area (such as I play parkour, oasis and aether). Surely, it’s not fair to take away that perk out of the blue? We bough elite expecting no juristic changes instantly, so this shouldn’t be happening.
I’ve heard a few speculations of the change being due to players trading kits for cubits; however, surely if this was a rule, surely there should’ve been a formal announcement in #elite chat on discord or even in #announcements and that rule should’ve been enforced from the start, not from now. If players are “breaking this rule”, punish them. Don’t just change perks because players break a certain rule which we weren’t even informed of. Enforce rules before making changes and get feedback, too.
By taking away the global kits, the price of elite is degrading and less players will want to buy it. To buy kits globally, it’ll cost about $75 USD got the elite kits back, which is actually disgraceful. By doing this, elite should be cheaper, not more expensive

staviette

ELITE
Ratings
If trading kits (swapping, or for cubits, or whatever) was against some rule, it certainly was never enforced even the tiniest bit.

I bought elite mostly for the kits. It was a lot of money, but it seemed worth it because I could play on a whole network of servers and game modes and get those kits across all of them. First they took away the elite key, and ok, that's fine, not a big deal. But taking away the mystery and spawner kits is a big deal.

The most fustrating part of this is the total lack of communication. If there was a post from the admins saying "listen, all the kits are destroying the economy on some of the servers, it's too powerful, I'm sorry but we gotta limit it somehow", this would be a lot easier to swallow. Instead the changes are made and we're left to just speculate about what is going on, and regretting paying so much money to get so little benefit.