/fly...

HiddenPixelz

MVP+
HiddenPixelz
HiddenPixelz
MVP+
Ratings
Here's something we can all agree on. Automatically enabling /fly (if you have it) when you log back in when you've logged off in the air or timed out. So you don't fall to your death when you log in. Or better yet, Spawning you on the ground so you don't spawn in the air.

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
I can't relate but its got to hurt if you get timed out and you where flying very high :(

JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
My internet crashes a ton, and when I’m doing basework this stresses me out a lot lol. Most of the time I can type /fly in time, but still annoying.

HiddenPixelz

MVP+
HiddenPixelz
HiddenPixelz
MVP+
Ratings
Creating a suggestion at suggestions.manacube.com will help getting this implemented into the game so I encourage you to create one.
Last time I did that, I think it disappeared

I can't relate but its got to hurt if you get timed out and you where flying very high :(
It sucks so much, I've lost like 3 mvp kits, and about 50k worth of building materials so far

My internet crashes a ton, and when I’m doing basework this stresses me out a lot lol. Most of the time I can type /fly in time, but still annoying.
I usually am able to do it, but a lot of times I'm right at the death fall height so I don't have time

WhatsYours

MVP+
aslleep
aslleep
MVP+
Ratings
Try to figure out what is timing you out, otherwise be very weary of how high you are actually flying with safeness always close below.

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,324 82