Follow up thread <- I added to it go read!

IPenguinI

Forum Master
ELITE
IPenguinI
IPenguinI
ELITE
Ratings
502 57
Hello

I think that KitPvP can get quite boring at times. I think that this could be resolved by adding more activities for players to participate in. I also think that there are areas that the server can improve on, and several bugs/glitches that need to be fixed. This is a sort of followup thread from my previeous one, as well as one combining ideas from other players.

Lets start out with ideas that I think can improve KitPvP and make it a better experience for all.

The Nuke

I first want to go off of a thread made by @ntc about the KitPvP nuke. I think that the nuke can be quite annoying for other players, and can cause major lag to the server. On top of this, it doesn't even benefit you in the slightest, other then granting you the ability to prestige. I think that the nuke would be more interesting and worthwhile if it actually did damage to players. I know that some people will have concerns with lag, and that randomly killing someone would be a bit unfair, but I think that it should only do damage/kill players in fighter kit. I think that if it gave you the 100$ per kill that you get, the nuke can become for useful and worth saving up mana to purchase.

Chat Scramblers

I'm sure this idea has been suggested before, but almost every other server has chat scramblers except KitPvP. I think by adding a scrambler, it would provide another way to gain mana. Players can win 10-15 mana per scrambler win, which will make it a tad bit easier to gradually gain mana.
Not only would this benefit other players by giving mana, I think it would add another interesting and fun thing about the server.

A KitPvP tutorial.

This is another idea also mentioned by user @ntc . This tutorial function will prevent players from constantly spamming "Pay to win!!!" and "HOW TO GET MANA?????". I do enjoy answering questions that new players might have, but it can get annoying when they start to constantly spam, and use tons of caps. I think that this would greatly benefit KitPvP, and would be able to retain more players, instead of them quitting because it is "pay to win".
1609017998262.png
1609018274968.png
1609018668572.png

Alternative ways to get mana

I think that there should be more ways to get mana. Currently I have almost all achievements completed and can find it quite harder to get mana. I know that there is voting, and Killstreaks that also give mana, but I think that voting just isn't worth it for the mana. Killstreaks can be quite hard to get for players like me, that don't particularly have a team, and can't really "farm" kills that easily, without getting bombarded by 500 other players. I think by adding another alternative way to get mana it will be a bit easier to get items from /bm.

VPN Blocker

Similar to other servers, I think manacube should have a VPN blocker for KitPvP. This will block people that get banned for cheating, from coming back on the 100+ NFA alts that they can purchase for a dollar. This would be extremely usefull for catching players that evade bans, and reduce the amount of hacking players greatly.

Next, I am going to list the several bugs that need to be fixed. Some of these bugs are just visual, such as the hours bug, and some others can be quite confusing for other players.

The Hours bug

The hours bug has been a bug/glitch for a long time. It currently says that I have almost one million hours, which is odd.
1609015764444.png
Although I enjoy playing Manacube, I don't think I would spend that many hours online, even if I had the option of immortality.
I often see other players wondering how they can see how much time that they actually have spent, and other newer players get confused and wonder why they have over 100 hours, upon just joining.
1609123175672.png

Gary

Gary has been broken for a while. Currently, the time function on him is broken, making it near impossible to claim all 7 daily rewards. This is one of the achievments required to prestige. Some players that didn't prestige 5 times before he broke, can't prestige again until he is fixed. I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen or not, but after reboots, and every time you get kicked, you reset the Gary clock.

The "Keep item" bug/glitch

Currently, there is a way to keep a few items after dying. I won't go to much into detail but this is an annoying bug that players know how to use to keep items. It can make the game unfair.

In conclusion, there are many things that I think could benefit KitPvP, to make it more fun and enjoyable. There are also bugs that should be fixed to also overall improve the game mode.

This thread is basically a condensed version of a few other threads from myself, @ntc, and @Quick . I hope that these ideas get considered, because it would make KitPvP more fun, interesting, and enjoyable for all. It would also give new players a better experience.

Thanks for reading! Have a wonderful rest of your day/night and happy holidays!! <3

Penguin

Last edited:

IPenguinI

Forum Master
ELITE
IPenguinI
IPenguinI
ELITE
Ratings
502 57
don't expect anything on kit to get fixed, took them 3 years to remember it was there last season. Good luck trying to get it acknowledged again though.

Love ya peng
Doing my best to encourage new ideas to make kit more fun! Luv ya too!

Penguin

Quick

Forum Expert
ELITE
Quick_Silver_
Quick_Silver_
ELITE
Ratings
214 20
I really love the ideas on this. Hopefully, this will gain enough recognition so we could have at least a few fixes and ideas implemented.

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
I don’t play kitpvp, but I have heard it can be bad at times. I hope this thread gets noticed and all of kitpvp gets what everyone wants <33