sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
732 81
-1 theres already a fox map, not sure about the parkour but the fox looks nice side from a few shaping details, if its based off a minecraft fox rather than an irl fox, it looks good

Enderkitten

Ratings
-1 theres already a fox map, not sure about the parkour but the fox looks nice side from a few shaping details, if its based off a minecraft fox rather than an irl fox, it looks good
ye based off minecraft fox, also whats the fox map? i tried looking for one and couldn't find one. is it samurai?

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
732 81
ye based off minecraft fox, also whats the fox map? i tried looking for one and couldn't find one. is it samurai?
there wont always be maps that are blatantly called "fox" so it might be best to ask someone beforehand. it sucks building a whole map only to then realize the theme is unoriginal.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
Btw nice yt tutorial fox
Mind linking the video, with proof of this, You can hit the edit button on the Quoted post above.

Emee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Emeenem
Emeenem
ELITE
Ratings
Just wanna pipe in here in case u hadn't found it yet, ./log FoxPK would fit the criteria of a fox map, along with some foxy characters such as ,/log tails and ./log nickwilde . Sorry man

FireWolf1985

Dedicated Member
MVP+
WilliamAftan
WilliamAftan
MVP+
Ratings
35 3
Just wanna pipe in here in case u hadn't found it yet, ./log FoxPK would fit the criteria of a fox map, along with some foxy characters such as ,/log tails and ./log nickwilde . Sorry man
i wouldnt say tail or nick wilde would make it unoriginal as they are different characters but fox pk 100% would

Emee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Emeenem
Emeenem
ELITE
Ratings
i wouldnt say tail or nick wilde would make it unoriginal as they are different characters but fox pk 100% would
no yeah i agree, i just used them to emphasize that the fox theme is pretty saturated haha

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
732 81
Yeah my bad but there is no reason to link the video now as he has basicly admitted to copying the build already
theres nothing wrong with looking at an image for help as long as you're not exactly copying someone else's work. if she was looking at a picture of a minecraft fox, thats fine but if she looked at an image of someone else's fox build and built it 1:1 that'd be copying. From what i know, i haven't seen you on parkour whatsoever nor creative so i don't think you have that much of an opinion on maps as you think you do, i also havent seen you submit a map of your own. thats just my personal opinion on what i've seen, if im wrong let me know.

Enderkitten

Ratings
oh. ty... guess this not getting accepted :|

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello _EnderKitten_,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have a map with a similar build and the same theme (FoxPK.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not been done before by checking the map list here.
The build is accurate to a Minecraft fox, well done there.
The parkour is varied throughout and fun to play. Sadly, this theme is the main issue here.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.