Frick

Tesla_Zen

Ratings
3 8
Frick you mana staff Maybe more people would play on your worthless if you hade more games like hi pixel and the nerve you have to make hi pixel a banned word in game I cannot Even began the amount of bs coming from this server I’m resigning from being a player on this worthless server with worthless players not to mention that there is at least 30 hackers that haven’t been bad also mana staff can’t take my thread down because I did not swear only used refrance with how is fine plus people cuss other players out in your trash lame excuse for a server so in stead of donating to the server I will take my money and then go make a better server with GOOD STAFF hope all staff see this post it should be heard .

Tesla_Zen

Ratings
3 8
Frick you mana staff Maybe more people would play on your worthless if you hade more games like hi pixel and the nerve you have to make hi pixel a banned word in game I cannot Even began the amount of bs coming from this server I’m resigning from being a player on this worthless server with worthless players not to mention that there is at least 30 hackers that haven’t been bad also mana staff can’t take my thread down because I did not swear only used refrance with how is fine plus people cuss other players out in your trash lame excuse for a server so in stead of donating to the server I will take my money and then go make a better server with GOOD STAFF hope all staff see this post it should be heard .
Sorry bout the bad spelling I’m on I phone rn XD

Ratings
It's okay man, some staff members have their time coming to an end soon. Once I become staff I hope to help reform and work hard to fix issues like this.

femboys

Dedicated Member
ELITE
femboys
femboys
ELITE
Ratings
222 11
I'm sorry you feel this way. The word isn't allowed due to it's soft advertising another server. I understand why you may consider this to be an odd rule, but that's just something we have to follow as staff. As for the hackers, please report them via /report or on our discord in the #help or #reports channels. Recording while fighting them helps the KitPvP staff out a ton as they cannot be on 24/7.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Or you know, feel free to not play on ManaCube if you think it's really that bad. Also would appreciate it if you would not attack the community as (most of them pft) are amazing people.
And the 24,000+ members in our Discord, as well as the many people who have spent hundreds if not thousands on the server, would probably disprove the claim that it's worthless.

Tesla_Zen

Ratings
3 8
That’s funny because you make 23k sound like a lot of people yet on hi #%+{} they have over a million players and they have over 23k players on just sky block witch is a game mode that mana doesn’t have. BTW you should add it because you can get really big players and you tubers to play because bedwars is so very liked by many people of the MC community love. Hope the server doesn’t go down to fast..

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
That’s funny because you make 23k sound like a lot of people yet on hi #%+{} they have over a million players and they have over 23k players on just sky block witch is a game mode that mana doesn’t have. BTW you should add it because you can get really big players and you tubers to play because bedwars is so very liked by many people of the MC community love. Hope the server doesn’t go down to fast..
We DO have skyblock on Manacube, in fact we have two skyblock servers- Aztec and Oasis. And we also have Islands, which is basically just skyblock but over water instead of the void.