Fruit on pizza?

PizzaEaston

ELITE
PizzaEaston
PizzaEaston
ELITE
Ratings
What is your opinion about Hawaiian Pizza? Do you think that pineapple should DEFINITELY stay, or... gO aWaY????

PizzaMorris and I think pineapple should stay and aLwAyS sTaY ! !

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
What is your opinion about Hawaiian Pizza? Do you think that pineapple should DEFINITELY stay, or... gO aWaY????

PizzaMorris and I think pineapple should stay and aLwAyS sTaY ! !
Anything on pizza is good.. except pepperoncini

BestDiamondAxe

ELITE
jTogglesAura
jTogglesAura
ELITE
Ratings
32 9

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
I- Y'ALL ARE WRONG. The only topping I accept on my pizza is Jalapeño pepper, meat and mushrooms.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Fruit on pizza is a capital offense. You are allowed meat, cheese, and any vegetable other than onion, eggplant, zucchini, or squash. Don't break the rules.
Absolutely agree people should be shot for suggesting otherwise. Would be a good way to fix overpopulation!

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
I feel like Pizza is such a customizable food, you can have literally ANYTHING on it and it will be good. I’ve had pizza with apple slices, pineapple, macaroni and cheese, you name it, it exists and it’s good to someone. We all like what we like ahaha. P.S I personally don’t like pineapple on my pizza, I prefer the traditional items, but you should always try new things before you bash them!

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
mc byt why dont you post vids on manacube?
also, Hawaiian pizza forever get it right (im also german so i get seniority on meat pizza matters)
I previously preferred streaming; now that I'm staff, I will try to continue making content on ManaCube, but it will have to be on an alt for the security of the staff team (I don't want to accidentally leak anything, of course)

RozaThePanda

MVP+
MVP+
RozaThePanda
RozaThePanda
MVP+
Ratings
160 7
Let's be honest, everyone that likes pineapple on pizza can just leave. There is no possible way that a human soul can enjoy pineapple on pizza. Why would you take a sweet piece of pineapple, put it in the oven and then eat a mushy soft pineapple on pizza? That's like having apple sauce on pizza but its pineapple sauce instead. Just leave it alone.....

Knockbackisfun

Ratings
4 6
Let's be honest, everyone that likes pineapple on pizza can just leave. There is no possible way that a human soul can enjoy pineapple on pizza. Why would you take a sweet piece of pineapple, put it in the oven and then eat a mushy soft pineapple on pizza? That's like having apple sauce on pizza but its pineapple sauce instead. Just leave it alone.....
You communist

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
How does it feel to have incorrect opinions?

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Everyone has their own opinion. An opinion cannot be wrong :D
I’d usually agree with that, but this is where the line is drawn lmao ❤️