Funny Quotes

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,892 47
Hello guys!
I have been making a custom-ish resource pack recently and thought it would be hilarious if I had the splash texts include funny quotes said by the community of ManaCube. If you don't know what splashes are, they're the little yellow text that is diagonal on the Minecraft home screen.
1595547486156.png

I've added some random ones I found online, but want some funny ones from the server I play on.

So if you have any funny quotes, please share them!

Suggested splashes:
Minecraft or NOTHING!
Okay guys Im back an owl just tried taking my cat
Manacube is a great option!
First to hug me gets 15 mana!
dReAmS OnLiNe
Cucumber!

Last edited:
Ratings
You should make some positive one such as "Your doing Good, keep it up!" or something else such as "Minecraft or Nothing!"
honestly i dont know what im saying but its a nice concept

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
This is a quote only some people know but it honestly killed me when I saw it pop up in the parkour chat one day:
"Okay guys I’m back an owl just tried taking my cat"

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
A special parkour one: ‘DREAMS ONLINE’

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,892 47
Wait,are you making unofficial manacube resources pack? Because thats what I currently making
It's more of a faithful remix. I just wanted some funny things as splashes and thought manacube quotes would be excellent!

Ratings
12 1
Hello guys!
I have been making a custom-ish resource pack recently and thought it would be hilarious if I had the splash texts include funny quotes said by the community of ManaCube. If you don't know what splashes are, they're the little yellow text that is diagonal on the Minecraft home screen.
View attachment 32525
I've added some random ones I found online, but want some funny ones from the server I play on.

So if you have any funny quotes, please share them!

Suggested splashes:
Minecraft or NOTHING!
Okay guys Im back an owl just tried taking my cat
Manacube is a great option!
First to hug me gets 15 mana!
dReAmS OnLiNe
You need it to quote the blood god, "These orphans are getting wrecked" and "This is the second-worst thing to happen to these orphans"