jayjayrox

Dedicated Member
Banned
jayjayrox
jayjayrox
MVP+
Ratings
157 29
Hi Guys. Long time no see. I just wanted to jump back into the community and ask a question (mostly for teens or someone looking for work) What are your plans for a future job? also what type of study are you gonna be doing?.

For me I'm doing further study (since fuck High School) for engineering, small motorised vehicles type stuff. Please don't be shy to answer this we still love you for your choices I am just interested that's all.

xcy

Dedicated Member
Ratings
123 5
Um, not sure tbh. I'm the same way, I love working on anything with an engine, but I definitely wouldn't want to make it my career. I'm shooting for something more unique. Not sure what it is yet, but I'm really into the drifting scene. Time will tell though.

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
i plan on going into law. dont ask me what kind or what side, i don't know. leaning towards criminal defense with an arts law degree tho.

jayjayrox

Dedicated Member
Banned
jayjayrox
jayjayrox
MVP+
Ratings
157 29
i plan on going into law. dont ask me what kind or what side, i don't know. leaning towards criminal defense with an arts law degree tho.
Hey you living in Australia that'd be decent. There's a lot of crimes these days you wouldn't be bored

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I plan and have already started developing video games :)

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
Hey you living in Australia that'd be decent. There's a lot of crimes these days you wouldn't be bored
I'm not sure whether that's a good thing at this point

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
Mister jay jay rox
Welcome back human

Tbh during October/November last year, I had a huge passion for forensic pathology (I wanted to go into that three separate times before this year)... Now that the year has started... well... let's just say that's subject to massive change :) LOL

Ratings
427 8
Hi Guys. Long time no see. I just wanted to jump back into the community and ask a question (mostly for teens or someone looking for work) What are your plans for a future job? also what type of study are you gonna be doing?.

For me I'm doing further study (since fuck High School) for engineering, small motorised vehicles type stuff. Please don't be shy to answer this we still love you for your choices I am just interested that's all.
I'm thinking of taking a career path into (physical) engineering, like building or designing objects. Or going into programming. But who's to say in this apocalypse we call Earth - our home planet.

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
710 117
Probably some kind of electrical engineer.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 298
My dream is to work with animals like the RSPCA or smthing like thet or if not that i want a low stress job like a janitor or something i get they dont get payed well but i would prefer that then a stressful job