dorathecreatorrr

Dedicated Member
PATRON
cconsole
cconsole
Patron
Ratings
90 37
First of all I’d like to say thank you for the giveaway, u can make a lot of people keep having fun on the server! So coming back to what my favorite thing about Mana is, my favorite thing is that u can have fun on the server multiple hours and it doesn’t get boring, especially with Olympus resetting, now I have two gamemodes I can switch between if one gets a little boring. Good luck to all participants!

Ign: CountDora

G0red

PATRON+
ElongatedMonkey
ElongatedMonkey
Patron+
Ratings
My favorite thing about Manacube is the community. I've made a lot of friends here, without them it wouldn't be as fun to play.

Had a really good time playing with you last season, you made chat a lot more interactive and funny. Hopefully you come back here and there to say hi sometimes <3
You were one of the many that I really enjoyed meeting, I still remember that night from when I got drunk and did a giveaway and the TPS dropped to 2 lmfao I'll still pop my head here and there :) <3

<developer>

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
twnku
twnku
VIP
Ratings
182 10
You were one of the many that I really enjoyed meeting, I still remember that night from when I got drunk and did a giveaway and the TPS dropped to 2 lmfao I'll still pop my head here and there :) <3
2021-03-30_08.23.08.png

lmfao the best event that ever happened in history, even dacon came to reboot the server

osierosie

ELITE
Nocuous_
Nocuous_
ELITE
My favorite thing would probably have to be the people. I've met some amazing people on here that I can call my friends, and I never would have had the opportunity to meet them had I not joined Mana.

iAmBungee

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
iAmBungee
iAmBungee
Patron+
Ratings
146 8
hi gored, I like my friends here. It's the only thing keeping me somewhat active with how the server is now.

bxbb

ELITE
bxbb
bxbb
ELITE
Ratings
I joined Survival in Jan. 2021 as a noob not expecting the custom items that Mana has provided for their players. My first week in I bought a couple NYE Crates and got a sword and that is where it all began, I started my collection off of that. I made some great friends on this server and met some even better ones from them. I no longer am going to be playing Mana and since it is the holiday season I would like to give back to the community and will be giving away all of my SSVs on Mana. It was nice meeting everyone that I have and wish everyone a happy holiday!

Giveaway ends on Dec. 28 2021

It consists of,
Axes: 1 Reaper Scythe, Cupids Axe, and 1 Dragon Axe.

Swords: 1 Carrot Sword, 1 Red Lightsaber, 1 Groudon Sword, 1 Candy Cane Sword, 1 Frostbite Sword, 1 Magic Ice Sword, 1 Eagle Sword, and 1 Scorpion Sword

Fishing Rod: 1 Pocky Rod

Sell Wands: 1 Turkey Sell Wand (150%) and 1 Maple Sell Wand (130%)

Pickaxes: 1 Paradise Pickaxe (6x6 71.3k Uses)

Shovel: 1 Silver Spoon

To enter reply with what your favorite thing about Manacube is! I will take all of the replys I get from this and randomly generate a number and the number it picks wins.

Good luck to all!
My favorite thing about manacube was last Ssn messing around in pvp with u late at night while u were drunk as all hell making everyone laugh. You brought a lot of great times to this server and you will be greatly missed <3

Jenkas1lad

PATRON
jenkas1lad
jenkas1lad
Patron
Ratings
My favourite thing is definitely the artmap perk! Always has been fun to bring your favourite things in game as wall decor or wallpaper, as well as to get creative with the colour palette they provide. Wish others could enjoy artmap this season tho

IGN: Jenkas1lad

cata

PATRON+
cataclypse
cataclypse
Patron+
Ratings
14 1
My favorite thing about Manacube is its community, and all the great people on here :)

Iamstingrae

QA Team
iAmStingRae
iAmStingRae
QA Team
Ratings
Hey Gored!

I started playing on Manacube Survival Dec 2020 and my favorite thing about this server is the sense of community. This season I have really missed alot of the friends that have left but I stay because there are some really great people here still. I never thought I would make so many friends through a block game XD

QEIAION

PATRON+
QEIAION
QEIAION
Patron+
Ratings
106 5
Hey Gored, miss you in Mana but this is really awesome & im really hoping that youre doing well and in good health :)

Dimples

Notorious_CHUB
Notorious_CHUB
Personally, my favorite thing about Manacube is that there is never a lack of things to do. Especially given the frequent-ish updates and the huge game modes, its always a good server to hop on to kill some time.