Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
hi all, just some questions I've had for a while and am curious to what others think!

Do you like what Dacon is doing with Manacube? Do you wish he'd promised all of the elite perks? Why/why not.

If there were a few commands to be removed what commands would it be and why?

Do you regret spending money on ranks? (cash not cubits)

Rate your manacube journey so far from 1-10 and explain why you chose that number.

For the staff, I've heard from a few staff members that it's boring off and on, why is that and do you recommend staffing?

Admins, are you actually listening to players about how we feel about each game mode?

Why in the actual fuck was creative 1.0 removed, I miss going on there testing world edit cause no one chatted and I could see chat commands.

If there was one game mode/ old season, which season and mode, but also why?

PLEASE TRY TO BE SERIOUS AMD ANSWER TRUTHFULLY.
DONT CAUSE FLAME WARS IN RHE COMMENTS PEOPLE HAVE THEIR OSN OPPINIONS.

Quick

Forum Expert
ELITE
Quick_Silver_
Quick_Silver_
ELITE
Ratings
214 20
Only answering staff one. Imo it's getting a little repetitive but gotta keep strong yk. I do recommend staffing as it's an incredible community and just fun

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
Do you like what Dacon is doing with Manacube? Do you wish he'd promised all of the elite perks? Why/why not.
not really. instead of bringing in the merge and whole load of new things that are bugged, they should consolidate and make the things they have got work. and i really dont like how some gamemodes *cough*earth*cough* are so p2w people arent interested in playing them. oh and make elite global again. overall it makes elite more time consuming and costly to get and really isnt worth it since there are so little perks.
If there were a few commands to be removed what commands would it be and why?
idk. /crateauction is a piece fo shit, but it isnt really doing any harm.
Do you regret spending money on ranks? (cash not cubits)
since i bought mvp+ with cash and elite with cubits, i think it was worth it. playing any gamemode (with a couple of exception) is poor without donator.
Rate your manacube journey so far from 1-10 and explain why you chose that number.
perhaps 6. ive come and gone a few times since first joining the server and ive had some bad experiences (manaray, im looking at you), but on the whole, my time on the server has been positive.
Why in the actual fuck was creative 1.0 removed, I miss going on there testing world edit cause no one chatted and I could see chat commands.
#BringBackOldCreative

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
my manacube journey has probably got to be an overall 7.5-8. ive played since june of 2019 and became staff in june of 2020, therefore ive had an overall equal-ish amount of time being a player and being on the staff team. i chose a high number because ive made so many friends through mana, and im still friends with most of them today. over the past two and a half years, mana has been my place that i can play to chill and be able to chat with people if im stressed, bored, and also in the past year, a place that i am able to moderate and help out in. i wouldn't change these past years for anything, its really been a great journey so far

For the staff, I've heard from a few staff members that it's boring off and on, why is that and do you recommend staffing?
personally in my experience, its true that sometimes playing minecraft every day all day can get a bit boring since everyone gets bored of things after a long time of doing it. however that doesn't mean i'd quit. i really love staffing and want to stay as long as i physically can! sometimes im active more times than other times because im burned out from minecraft and want to take a step back and focus on life or spend a few hours on other games, but i try my best to make sure that im still fulfilling my responsibilities and staff duties. it is really easy to get burnt out if you're doing too much at one time or putting in more effort than you can take, so if any of y'all see staff members on breaks, or with less activity than they might've had at another time before, please be patient with them! we are all trying our best hehe <3
i would definitely recommend staffing to anyone who enjoys working with a team as well as assisting people in their time of need. overall i personally find it super fun and worthwhile! as i said above, i wouldn't change it for anything. everyone has a different experience though, so i can only recommend it based on my personal experience : )

Why was creative 1.0 removed, I miss going on there testing world edit cause no one chatted and I could see chat commands.
I DONT KNOW AHHHH i miss it too, i tried logging on to it one day and it was removed! #BringBackOldCreative