Getting banned for using mcleaks where 10s of thousands of people have access to an account based on a suspicion is laughable.

Auslosung

MVP+
Auslosung
Auslosung
MVP+
Hello everybody, on MC you may know me as Sweething15, but I was banned due to allegedly using 30 accounts for hacked clients. The story of how they got on my IP was I used to not have access to a real MC Account and was using MC leaks for the time being. I came back from MC for the first time since 2016 and recently wanted to try out playing, and was enjoying it. A couple days into factions I met a friend who was generous enough to give me the “Sweething15” account and I switched to there permanently. I only used MC leaks just to afk spawners from them on and was unaware I could renew alt tokens and use them so I would just tp an account every 24 hours untill recently I found out you could renew the alt tokens. Eventually I started to log into the renewer alt accounts and realized they were getting banned. Keep in mind I have no previous record of bad behavior on this server and in fact invested 5 dollars and 250 hours of my time. A week ago I went into investigation but no clue why as to why it happened and they found 30 hacked accounts linked to my account. They told me I was ban evading because for some reason the staff assumes out of 10s of thousands of people who have access to MC leaks Minecraft accounts, they assume it’s me and ban lack of evidence to me against my name even thought I know that every single time I got banned the last IP used on the accounts were not mine and if they did a proper investigation instead of just assuming it’s me just because I logged into it once. I got banned so I can’t direct message any staff for some reason and I’d like to have a voice chat with and admin or higher because I want a no biased talk about this because I swear I’ve never hacked on this server and never will. I’m getting banned based off assumption and you guys are loosing valuable traffic and somebody who makes factions interesting. There is no harm in keeping me in the server because even with a close eye on me, there is no point in hacking, and if I were to use an MC leak account I would register it as an alt for factions and would let all staff know it’s only intended for an alt.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I suggest you make a ban appeal here:
https://manacube.com/forums/ban-appeals/

As for my opinion the kind of investigation you're asking for ultimately boils down to "he said she said" Unless you have proof which if you do you should include in your ban appeal.

Whilst your story rings of truth you are also using a client which renews/shares license tokens of the Minecraft which is fairly dubious. Regardless of the legality of the client its the risk you run when using cracked or "shared" accounts through clients such as MCLeaks. If you haven't already make a ban appeal and best of luck with being unbanned.

OPCape

Ratings
19 2
Although it is unfair that you got banned, most accounts on MC leaks are banned on a lot of servers for hacked client, and i therefore think that you atleast should try and not use it for afking spawners, seeing as it might be looked upon as having the same ip as someone who is cheating

CommonMistakes

Dedicated Member
VIP
Pateu
Pateu
VIP
Ratings
56 1
I mean, its kinda unfair since using alts is not banned and the admins can check the ip of the cheater and compare it to urs.

OPCape

Ratings
19 2
I mean, its kinda unfair since using alts is not banned and the admins can check the ip of the cheater and compare it to urs.
Yes, I agree that it is unfair. but it is also a consquence that you have to risk seeing as these accounts might be used to hacking on servers. even though it is not you directly who are hacking

CommonMistakes

Dedicated Member
VIP
Pateu
Pateu
VIP
Ratings
56 1
Yes, I agree that it is unfair. but it is also a consquence that you have to risk seeing as these accounts might be used to hacking on servers. even though it is not you directly who are hacking
Yup. I'd use some alts to vote everyday but idk how to use a VPN. I might use my brother lmao. I will make sure every account is unbanned of Manacube and never played on.

Auslosung

MVP+
Auslosung
Auslosung
MVP+
Sonic regardlesss if its he said or she said they said they'd ban me due to lack of evidence for my side even though thousands of people have acess to mc leaks accounts like these, and im the only one using them for ill-advanatage, besides none of them being used on my ip