Getting Mana after removal of votes (apparently)

Ratings
Heya,
I'm returning to Manacube after last year's autumn to check up on Creative.
Apparently voting isn't a thing on the server anymore, so i'm really confused as to how you're meant to get Mana.

Are there still reliable ways to get Mana in Creative for free? Apologies if the question seems dumb, I'm not exactly up to date on things right now.

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
heyhey!

no worries about questions haha ask away! we now have the daily /cow rewards (basically a reward you can claim everyday to get rewards) which may give you mana. the chat scramblers also give mana.

Ratings
heyhey!

no worries about questions haha ask away! we now have the daily /cow rewards (basically a reward you can claim everyday to get rewards) which may give you mana. the chat scramblers also give mana.
So you mean to tell me acquiring Mana has become increasingly difficult for F2P's? Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the voting system grant guaranteed Mana on each vote in Creative before?
Why did it have to be changed into a notably rarer drop? Pushing people to go P2W?

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
hi!

i would disagree, voting was removed for everyone. all you have to do to get the mana now is log in once a day, or be active in chat for the scramblers. neither of those i consider to be p2w.

that being said, if you have suggestions or ideas that we can implement (other than voting, as that was removed globally) for players to gain mana, im all ears! my discord is in my signature or i check my forum conversations often.

Last edited:

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
hi!

i would disagree, voting was removed for everyone. all you have to do to get the mana now is log in once a day, or be active in chat for the scramblers. neither of those i consider to be p2w.

that being said, if you have suggestions or ideas that we can implement (other than voting, as that was removed globally) for players to gain mana, im all ears! my discord is in my signature or i check my forum conversations often.
i know this is an old thread but despite the lack of players on creative, there are several people who are fast typers and take the scrambler wins easily, those are typically players who already have several loads of mana and dont need the mana with all the cosmetics unlocked. The non ranked players who need mana to unlock things such as armor stands, item frames, and world edit are completely limited and have to make a choice on what they need more because they cant get enough mana through just cash cow.

iAmBungee

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
iAmBungee
iAmBungee
Patron+
Ratings
146 8
i know this is an old thread but despite the lack of players on creative, there are several people who are fast typers and take the scrambler wins easily, those are typically players who already have several loads of mana and dont need the mana with all the cosmetics unlocked. The non ranked players who need mana to unlock things such as armor stands, item frames, and world edit are completely limited and have to make a choice on what they need more because they cant get enough mana through just cash cow.
I don't play creative, but agree with this, globally imo. Cashcow is *so* much worse than voting / gary. Really hope they give cow a much needed buff on all gamemodes with it rewards (be it cubits, mana, etc).

Alternately, remove cashcow daily rewards, and bring back gary / voting. That would make majority of players happy, atleast on survival, most players still heavily dislike cashcow (daily rewards) vs gary/voting.