Luck_voltiaa

Dedicated Member
VIP+
LuckMc_
LuckMc_
VIP+
Ratings
35 4
It may not be accepted because the server is very strict with pixel art. Most likely it may be regected, but, best of luck my friend

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Heya Wallet!

Just going to be giving my opinion here; keep in mind that I am not a map judge.

The BUILD counts as 3D pixel art, as @Luck_voltiaa has stated above. Maps that are 3D pixel art are not accepted on ManaCube anymore. When coming up with a building design try to make it unique and as distinct as possible, ensure that lots of detail and depth are added as well.

The THEME of your map is unoriginal as we already have a large Minecraft blocks map on Manacube. When coming up with a theme I'd advise you to check over this document here: Maps List - this shows all the accepted maps on ManaCube to date, with their themes to allow you to see if a theme is already on the server.

The PARKOUR is a lot better than your past map, so you're really improving; however, try to keep that variation consistent throughout and don't clump it together. I'd recommend you check this document here: Jump Variation - this will allow you to grasp a better understanding of what I mean by jump/block variation. No issues with the parkour at all, other than a few navigation issues, a few more signs would fix this up fairly quickly.

Other than that, I wish you all the best with your submission and future ones!
Best Regards.

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
Hi there! Unfortunately, I am going to give this map a -1. This is because the theme is unoriginal, and there are already maps with the theme of giant blocks. The build itself is alright, but it counts as 3D pixel art, which is not accepted in maps anymore. The parkour is also lacking variation. Nice work none the less!
-Udun

(also this is my 600th post!! :))

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello WalletInspector9 and BlackViper_storm,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal as we already have a few large Minecraft block maps (including one that features a crafting table- Megablock.) When creating a map, ensure it is a unique theme and clearly distinct from the rest of the maps. You can find the list of all existing maps here.
In regards to the build, this would count as 3D pixel art which is no longer accepted when it is the main focus. Try to come up with something more unique that includes lots of detail and depth!
The parkour fits the medium difficulty and length, however the block variation used in jumps falls off near the end. I would advise you to change up the block variation and use flower pots, fence gates, doors, beds and ice to really spice up the parkour, again you're able to use more interesting blocks if you'd like to![Jash]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.