Giveaway!

kmoore_197

QA Team
Kmoore_197
Kmoore_197
QA Team
Ratings
Aye bois back with another giveaway. This time it's a lil bigger. Last years I did it basically only giving away islands stuff like silver and spawners. This time I wanna get the whole manacube gang in on it. There's tons of prizes that everyone can enjoy whether you play islands or not! I also don't wanna do what I did last year and just giveaway a bunch of stuff at random. So I put some time into making events for everyone. Trivia, Boat Races and PVP Tournys just to add a lil spice.

2020 Giveaway Prizes (Might just make this an annual thing)
Multiple* Elite ranks and rank upgrades
500+ Cubits
Season Vault Items from the last 2 crates (Magic and Halloween)
Over $1.5 Bil
23 Legendary Keys
15 Ancient Keys
8 Perk Keys
A Full Mystic Set
Lots of Spawners and mystery tools
Shulkers of EXP
Shulkers of Valuable Blocks

Although the List isn't as long as last years, a lot has been put into this giveaway and I hope everyone enjoys!
The current date for the giveaway is October 28, 2020, 10:30 PM EST
For Time Conversion: (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html)

Thank you to our sponsors
PippyLi (/is warp PippyLi)
x_xBen
Abigail7854

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
How do I enter

(I want that elite rank)

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Might not be able to partake in this event as it isn't the best time for me, but thank you for hosting this giveaway, this is very generous of you! And good luck to all participants!!

kmoore_197

QA Team
Kmoore_197
Kmoore_197
QA Team
Ratings
Might not be able to partake in this event as it isn't the best time for me, but thank you for hosting this giveaway, this is very generous of you! And good luck to all participants!!
Yeah sorry. I would do it earlier in the day but my work schedule prevents that.

Milk

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Aevl
Aevl
MVP+
Ratings
70 1
Aye bois back with another giveaway. This time it's a lil bigger. Last years I did it basically only giving away islands stuff like silver and spawners. This time I wanna get the whole manacube gang in on it. There's tons of prizes that everyone can enjoy whether you play islands or not! I also don't wanna do what I did last year and just giveaway a bunch of stuff at random. So I put some time into making events for everyone. Trivia, Boat Races and PVP Tournys just to add a lil spice.

2020 Giveaway Prizes (Might just make this an annual thing)
Multiple* Elite ranks and rank upgrades
500+ Cubits
Season Vault Items from the last 2 crates (Magic and Halloween)
Over $1.5 Bil
23 Legendary Keys
15 Ancient Keys
8 Perk Keys
A Full Mystic Set
Lots of Spawners and mystery tools
Shulkers of EXP
Shulkers of Valuable Blocks

Although the List isn't as long as last years, a lot has been put into this giveaway and I hope everyone enjoys!
The current date for the giveaway is October 28, 2020, 10:30 PM EST
For Time Conversion: (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html)

Thank you to our sponsors
PippyLi (/is warp PippyLi)
x_xBen
Abigail7854
damn thats a phat giveaway! Wishing my luck to everyone who shows up ill try make my way over and be on time aswell :D

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
Could you mabye put some more things like how it will work and how to prizes will be given?

kmoore_197

QA Team
Kmoore_197
Kmoore_197
QA Team
Ratings
It’ll just be a series of events. So first 3 people to win the boat race will get ____ as prizes. I haven't really worked everything out yet, Imma do that tonight and maybe make another forum post. I’ll also be explaining rules for events before each event.

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
179 5
1000+ hours on Manacube, still no Elite xd
This is the chance and it's 3:30am for me...
That's an F I guess :p

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
And how many people will want to participate but they're not awake at 10:30 PM? I mean...

kmoore_197

QA Team
Kmoore_197
Kmoore_197
QA Team
Ratings
Yeah sorry about the time. My work schedule doesn’t really permit me to do it earlier in the day cuz I work 12-9

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I think you should reschedule it and make entries that way we can all have a chance ;D

kmoore_197

QA Team
Kmoore_197
Kmoore_197
QA Team
Ratings
I did entries last year and 3 people didn’t come on to claim. I wanted to have some fun with this one so I built parkour and such. I get that some people don’t have a chance to get in but I think this event idea will give more people a chance to win rather than 5 randomly picked winners. This is my second giveaway and I’m already trying to start planning for next years so it’s not as last second and I can plan stuff out more to make it more enjoyable

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
179 5
Parkour?!
Now I feel even worse lmao

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I did entries last year and 3 people didn’t come on to claim. I wanted to have some fun with this one so I built parkour and such. I get that some people don’t have a chance to get in but I think this event idea will give more people a chance to win rather than 5 randomly picked winners. This is my second giveaway and I’m already trying to start planning for next years so it’s not as last second and I can plan stuff out more to make it more enjoyable
well i wish i could participate. good luck i guess

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
179 5
So is this giveaway all happening tomorrow? (on the 28th)