jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Hi guys. Sorry for the last minute giveaway thing. I’ve been planning on doing a giveaway for a while and saving up my cubits.

I’ll be giving away 7 VIP accounts. The giveaway ends on Sunday because that’s when the sale ends (sorry for the last minute notice). And please please if you already have a donator rank or your main account already does I would really appreciate you not enter. I want people that don’t have a donator rank to have that opportunity.

Giveaway Format ex:
IGN: jacobsfunparty
Discord: jacobsfunparty#2564
Favorite type/toppings on pizza: pizza is my favorite food and I’m kinda a snob over it so right now I’d say a white pizza with Italian sausage (if you don’t like pizza that’s fine just say you don’t like)

I’ll probably use a random number generator based on post number so each entry has an equal chance of winning. Good luck!

Congrats to the winners Layful, DragonAxecuter16, 1MnC, terushiima, MattuskoCZ, Unr3alistik, and Fishburp. GG

Last edited:

awesomeboy__

Forum Expert
PATRON
awesomeboy__
awesomeboy__
Patron
Ratings
241 9
Thank you for hosting this giveaway! This is really nice for the community! I'm already elite so I won't enter but pepperoni is the best pizza topping no cap AND PINEAPPLE IS UNDERATED.

Layful

VIP
Layful
Layful
VIP
Ratings
Hi! Would love a chance to win VIP!

IGN: Layful
Discord: kayle#0684
Favorite type/toppings on pizza: Love pizza! In fact, had it 2 days ago! Pineapple is the best of course!

Thank you so much and good luck to all!

madmun123

MVP+
JayBeeStax
JayBeeStax
MVP+
Hi guys. Sorry for the last minute giveaway thing. I’ve been planning on doing a giveaway for a while and saving up my cubits.

I’ll be giving away 7 VIP accounts. The giveaway ends on Sunday because that’s when the sale ends (sorry for the last minute notice). And please please if you already have a donator rank or your main account already does I would really appreciate you not enter. I want people that don’t have a donator rank to have that opportunity.

Giveaway Format ex:
Favorite type/toppings on pizza: pizza is my favorite food and I’m kinda a snob over it so right now I’d say a white pizza with Italian sausage (if you don’t like pizza that’s fine just say you don’t like)

I’ll probably use a random number generator based on post number so each entry has an equal chance of winning. Good luck!
cheese is the best

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
This is great of you to do Jacob!! I'm obviously not entering but just wanted to show my appreciation <3
Good luck to all those that enter!!

bunnycraft

MVP
bunnycraft06
bunnycraft06
MVP
Ratings
15 3
My IGN is bunnycraft06
My discord is bunnycraft06#4706
and i just like plain pizza with no sauce because i just don't like pizza sauce and i dont really add toppings so my favorite pizza is just pizza with the cheese on it and nothing else

Also all have good luck to whoever enters

DragonAxecuter

VIP+
DragonAxecuter16
DragonAxecuter16
VIP+
IGN: DragonAxecuter16
Discord: DragonAxecuter#4647
Favorite type/toppings on pizza: I love just cheese pizza, but pepperoni and sausage are acceptable too.

Good luck everyone!

1MnC

VIP+
1MnC
1MnC
VIP+
IGN: 1MnC
Discord: MnC#4462
Favorite topping and type: My favorite type it's the normal mozzarella pizza, and my favorite topping it's ham and some sliced hard-boiled eggs!

IGN: terushiima
Discord: ツ#8190
Favourite topping and type: MY favourite type of pizza is barbeque chicken, my favourite topping will have to be pineapple

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
GOOD LUCK YALL

Oh thanks for doing this :)

IGN: MattuskoCZ
Discord: MattuskoCZ#2294
Favourite topping and type: My fav. type will be Ham, and topping wil have to be cheese

Ratings
Very nice of you!
IGN: Unr3alistik
Discord: Unr3alistic#1835
I have to admit my favorite topping would be gorgonzola with chorizo!

Last edited:

Obliteration

VIP
Obliteration
Obliteration
VIP
Ratings
entering not for me but for my S.O. <3 hope its allowed:D

IGN: Astro0nTop
Discord: tom.uwu#3026
Favorite type/toppings on pizza: peperoni crunch!

Ratings

Giveaway Format ex:

IGN: _BIGJOE_
DISCORD: Elias Plancher#1692
Favorite topping: Vegetables

MRiyaz

ELITE
MRiyaz
MRiyaz
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: MRiyaz
Discord: eesa3733
Favourite type/toppings on pizza: spicy chicken tikka

Hey! I am interested in this giveaway!
IGN: FishBurp
Discord: FishBurp#5935
Favorite Topping On Pizza: Pepperoni

I think that it is awesome that you are doing this for the community. I hope I win and best of luck to everyone else!

cata

PATRON+
cataclypse
cataclypse
Patron+
Ratings
14 1
IGN: jimsen153
Discord: Leonardoooo#3289
Favorite type/toppings on pizza: Peperoni

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
IGN: AtlasNinjaKing
Discord: AriesNinja#4996
Favorite type/toppings on pizza: Cheese.

Jacob thanks for hosting this! I am entering for my brother I hope that is ok.