JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
344 101
I'm sure if you've been on Manacube for a semi-decent amount of time you've seen your fair share of shouts along the lines of: "Cubit cf /skyblock" , "all in cf /whatever" , " cf meee" etc. My suggestion is to make cubit coinflips global. This making it easier and faster for the cubit coin flippers themselves, stops a lot of annoying shouts that players are forced to see and generally seems like a pretty good idea. Of course there will still be coinflips realm-locked with in-game cash/mana, though there's no need to advertise these cf's via /shout.

With global cubit coinflips (could even be implemented into normal cf's) you could toggle on/off a chat (id recommend its base setting to be off) allowing you to choose if you want to see others coinflip outcomes (I'm assuming most wouldn't/really don't care).

This would help to reduce the ever-growing unstoppable spammy pollution the average Manacube player sees in their chat *cough cough* "Apply for staff" "Limited time crate is out" etc...

Please comment your thoughts and anything you would like to add.
PS: Yes, I know ironically I'm one of these annoying ass shouters that advertises cubit coinflips, <3. +1 this and hopefully we can change it : )))
Bro this is so fkg GENIUS

uTim

MVP+
uTim
uTim
MVP+
Ratings
1 2
I'm sure if you've been on Manacube for a semi-decent amount of time you've seen your fair share of shouts along the lines of: "Cubit cf /skyblock" , "all in cf /whatever" , " cf meee" etc. My suggestion is to make cubit coinflips global. This making it easier and faster for the cubit coin flippers themselves, stops a lot of annoying shouts that players are forced to see and generally seems like a pretty good idea. Of course there will still be coinflips realm-locked with in-game cash/mana, though there's no need to advertise these cf's via /shout.

With global cubit coinflips (could even be implemented into normal cf's) you could toggle on/off a chat (id recommend its base setting to be off) allowing you to choose if you want to see others coinflip outcomes (I'm assuming most wouldn't/really don't care).

This would help to reduce the ever-growing unstoppable spammy pollution the average Manacube player sees in their chat *cough cough* "Apply for staff" "Limited time crate is out" etc...

Please comment your thoughts and anything you would like to add.
PS: Yes, I know ironically I'm one of these annoying ass shouters that advertises cubit coinflips, <3. +1 this and hopefully we can change it : )))
+1 im litteraly dying if i see Cubits cf in Survival or something about it

SaraBear_

ELITE
SaraBear_
SaraBear_
ELITE
Ratings
+1 this would definitely help more people who play on earth too since we don’t get cfs all the time

Ester070

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ester070
Ester070
ELITE
Ratings
61 10
+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Brinaa

Helper
Helper
Brinaa
Brinaa
Patron
Ratings
312 32
Its a good idea but I'm not sure how it would be implemented considering not every realm has the same coinflip taxes.

Plus you stated how you hate how shouts are super spammy in the chat but wouldn't seeing all cubit coinflips across the whole network in chat be even more spammy?

Orsx

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
orsx
orsx
Patron+
Ratings
84 4
Its a good idea but I'm not sure how it would be implemented considering not every realm has the same coinflip taxes.

Plus you stated how you hate how shouts are super spammy in the chat but wouldn't seeing all cubit coinflips across the whole network in chat be even more spammy?
that's why I suggested a toggle on thing...... obviously you'd not see the announcements... that'd be stupid asf lol
Also, obviously all cubit cf's would have the same cf taxes..... its the same currency regardless of the realm.

Brinaa

Helper
Helper
Brinaa
Brinaa
Patron
Ratings
312 32
that's why I suggested a toggle on thing...... obviously you'd not see the announcements... that'd be stupid asf lol
Also, obviously all cubit cf's would have the same cf taxes..... its the same currency regardless of the realm.
yes its the same currency but each realm has different taxes. some have more some have less. whats what im saying.

Orsx

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
orsx
orsx
Patron+
Ratings
84 4
yes its the same currency but each realm has different taxes. some have more some have less. whats what im saying.
yeah you doughnut no shit, but if cubits are a global currency and they actually implemented this suggestion into the game there'd have to be a set rate for it. No difference between realms. There shouldn't be a different tax-rate where cubit cf's are concerned anyway.

imdabestmaan

PATRON+
imdabestmaan
imdabestmaan
Patron+
Ratings
+1 Dont like to cf myself but i agree in my unbiased opinion this is a great addition. The tax should also be lowered or removed cause 7% is way too much considering it dont go anywhere, so either lower tax or have the tax go to something like a giveaway at the end of every month through contributions from cf. Otherwise its complete waste having a tax on them even tho ik dacon wants to 'thin them out' which is annoying cause we paying for them.

Orsx

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
orsx
orsx
Patron+
Ratings
84 4
+1 Dont like to cf myself but i agree in my unbiased opinion this is a great addition. The tax should also be lowered or removed cause 7% is way too much considering it dont go anywhere, so either lower tax or have the tax go to something like a giveaway at the end of every month through contributions from cf. Otherwise its complete waste having a tax on them even tho ik dacon wants to 'thin them out' which is annoying cause we paying for them.
I completely agree, cf taxes as a giveaway would be DOPE! It would be nice if taxes were lowered too... 7% does really add up overtime.