Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
Hey Everyone!

I am sad to announce that I will be taking a "leave" from Manacube, and here is why:

Over the last couple of weeks, I have been shown a lot of hatred and accusations from the Manacube community, and have started to dislike it entirely. I am temporarily leaving so that the community might have a chance to change while I am gone. I am not going to point out the people who have hurt me for a couple of reasons: I am not stupid, and there are too many people to list. I do really appreciate it if you were one of the people who were kind to me as I was going through the passing of my father, while others just kept randomly disliking my posts, accusing me of impersonations, etc.

Please, all of you, have a wonderful day,
AriesNinja

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Cya. Hope you come back one day! It’s always sad to see a player go. Have a good day :)

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
Hey Everyone!

I am sad to announce that I will be taking a "leave" from Manacube, and here is why:

Over the last couple of weeks, I have been shown a lot of hatred and accusations from the Manacube community, and have started to dislike it entirely. I am temporarily leaving so that the community might have a chance to change while I am gone. I am not going to point out the people who have hurt me for a couple of reasons: I am not stupid, and there are too many people to list. I do really appreciate it if you were one of the people who were kind to me as I was going through the passing of my father, while others just kept randomly disliking my posts, accusing me of impersonations, etc.

Please, all of you, have a wonderful day,
AriesNinja
I mean instead of leaving, why not report / ignore the people who bother you?

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Man, it's sad to see you leaving... even though I'm part of the reason. I never meant for the imposter accusations to become a problem for you. I thought it was funny like, 'OH hEs ThE imPOStEr!'.
I'm sorry if it didn't appear to be that way.

You're a cool and friendly guy, so I really do hope to see you again in the future.
I wish you the best of luck wherever you go and with whatever you do.

Hugging,
SSM

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
Man, it's sad to see you leaving... even though I'm part of the reason. I never meant for the imposter accusations to become a problem for you. I thought it was funny like, 'OH hEs ThE imPOStEr!'.
I'm sorry if it didn't appear to be that way.

You're a cool and friendly guy, so I really do hope to see you again in the future.
I wish you the best of luck wherever you go and with whatever you do.

Hugging,
SSM
I didn't think of it ONE WAY like that. It really hurt me. And yes you were a big part of my problem.

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I hope to see you sometime in the future again. You had good intentions. Best of luck.

Acid

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
Just because people hate you doesnt mean you should stop playing the server. I admit, back in 2017-Present people hate me, but what I do is ignore it. Sometimes I admit I would want to troll people but doing that would cause some trouble and not help me on my unmute. I went to an Admin, (I told her about this post) and she was the one who helped me be a better person. I hope she helps you become better and possibly she may possibly slide into this thread and help you, now I have no clue if she will or not but I dm'd her saying to check it out.

Now I know ManaCube players can be rude but the Staff,friends,family, truly care about you. Don't let the hate slide into you thinking you're a bad person. Take the hate that people give you and think/figure out what you could you do to be better, and how you want to do it. Stop taking people seriously as most of the people who hate you, they try to get under your skin and make you a bad person.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
cyas aries </3 hope to see you soon!!
best wishes,
kxe

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
Just because people hate you doesnt mean you should stop playing the server. I admit, back in 2017-Present people hate me, but what I do is ignore it. Sometimes I admit I would want to troll people but doing that would cause some trouble and not help me on my unmute. I went to an Admin, (I told her about this post) and she was the one who helped me be a better person. I hope she helps you become better and possibly she may possibly slide into this thread and help you, now I have no clue if she will or not but I dm'd her saying to check it out.

Now I know ManaCube players can be rude but the Staff,friends,family, truly care about you. Don't let the hate slide into you thinking you're a bad person. Take the hate that people give you and think/figure out what you could you do to be better, and how you want to do it. Stop taking people seriously as most of the people who hate you, they try to get under your skin and make you a bad person.
Thank you.