Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
i can imagine someone complaining about floating parkour, but i think it looks snazzy

BDOsborne

Forum Expert
Ratings
265 1
sorry to be blunt but in my opinion the build is quite low effort and is just pixel art with no real depth to any of the build elements. a way to combat this would be to create a build centred around one of those like title thingies google does for specific days so there is actually something to build rather than just a word.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
It's also worth noting that you've build everything on a pretty small scale, which makes it hard to integrate the parkour well. From the screenshots alone, the parkour ends up looking pretty clunky since it takes up so much space on the build. I always recommend making the build as big as possible - that way you'll have loads of room to make the parkour spacious and nice. There's no such thing as a too-big build.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello 4thForce,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, as we do not have any maps based on Google, well done.
The build is very plain and resembles pixel art, so try to expand your build and include plenty of detail; try to create a better main build.
The parkour has some variety, so well done here. However, it is quite floaty and messy; this goes with the build issues. Make sure your parkour is attached to the main build. The difficulty of the parkour is good for the easy difficulty.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.