Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Howdy!

First, I'm going to ask you to please refrain from making posts like this in the future, the hateful nature and directed hateful language is not tolerated on our forums- or any of our platforms.

Now, you are always welcome to get a second opinion if you are concerned that a staff member is not helping you as they should, but- you should also listen to and trust staff member, we are here to help you and the rest of the community. There could be many reasons why your account could be banned on the server but does not show up on the website, the website shows account bans/punishments not IP bans/punishments. I do not know the specifics of this situations- so I will not speak on it directly. However, I can speak from experience as staff, we want to help players. There is an option to report staff members on the forums if you feel they are not doing their job correctly on the home page.

I am sorry you did not have the best experience with trying to join our community, if you have any further questions, concerns, or would just like to have a conversation you are welcome to contact me here on the forums or over discord, my discord is LiLKayla#4335.

Nicksfish

ELITE
Nicksfish
Nicksfish
ELITE
Ratings
That seems frustrating if you’re just trying to get on to play Parkour. But I don’t see how cussing out the staff and saying they suck is going to fix anything. You’re only trying to cause trouble now, which isn’t going to help get you unbanned. :\

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
If you are frustrated about staff, and feel like they abused their powers, fill out a staff report form. Cussing out staff puts you in a bad place, and they are just trying to do their job. This server has over 3,000 players! But the way I see it, that is a bad way to handle a problem. Getting angry won't solve your problems. Believe me, I know.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Without staff, a server will be full of jerks like you.

Ratings
2 1
thanks for not deleting, also thanks for some of you agreeing with me. as i said add my discord for more proof/context. for those of you aguing that the staff team is good. alright that's it for now. cya

Last edited by a moderator:

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
thanks for not deleting, also thanks for some of you agreeing with me. as i said add my discord for more proof/context. for those of you aguing that the staff team is good, please stop riding their dicks. alright that's it for now. cya
Of course you are entitled to your own opinion & I respect that, but there is no need to be attacking the staff team or even people who don’t hate it…
Kayla said it perfectly too - Staff are here to help & hopefully make your experience on the server a bit better, but unfortunately we cannot please everyone. When maybe a staff member has done all they can when assisting you but you feel unsatisfied with what was done, I’d say the best thing to do is thank them & talk to someone else as a second opinion, or better yet, trust that staff member. Not to create a thread on the forums attacking/insulting not only them but every staff member & flexing your “50k subs” too...
But either way, thank you for the time you’ve already contributed to the server & I hope to see you in-game one day with an improved attitude.
Thank you.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
If you want to be unbanned, you can always make another appeal. Manacube would be glad to have you back, as long as you don't give us any negative attitude. :)

Gaming

Forum Expert
MVP
SadGirlNoceda
SadGirlNoceda
MVP
Ratings
114 6
ive not had the best experience with the staff but i didn't create a post like this. i did however say that "staff sucks" on my profile page for the fact i was banned from the store for a year and couldn't reclaim my rank. i do think that the staff in genuinely trying to help most of the time, not saying they don't have bad days, but that's no reason to call them a "shit staff team".

JavaElite

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JavaElite
JavaElite
ELITE
Ratings
All manacube staff at one point were volunteers, including many who log on every day to help players like yourself. We don't get an advantage, we don't get paid, and we definitely do not wake up intending to be harsh to the player-base which we volunteer to help.

There is no need for posts like this, you were banned in the past for something you did. We have no moral obligation to accept your appeal, but we also did not stop you from appealing. 2 years is a long time imo, if you seemed sincere it might have been considered but after this spectacle...

Java

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
If you ever have intentions of being unbanned, you should try and be more respectful towards the staff and community. The staff are more than willing to unban you. However, just looking at this thread and the responses, I don't see that happening at this point in time. You can be mad at the staff, but that doesn't give you an excuse to go and bash them in public. If you have any issues, you can message a staff member and they'll do their best to respond. As previously mentioned, staff are volunteers, and they are HUMAN. People make mistakes, and staff are just trying to do their best to protect the community- something they signed up to do without being given anything in return. Just something to think about.
Either way, I wish you the best.
-Stormy

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
I have avoided this thread for a while now to avoid unneeded arguments. But I would like to add that you have been respectful in my dms. After doing so, I won't be the happiest, 100% friendly staff member. I do not have to sit around in my dms, having people talk like that about me or the staff team. The ban on discord is because you were still perm banned in game, it's how we do things. On top of that, you only joined the discord a few days prior and weren't even synced.

Appart from that, thanks for sharing your opinion with the community. I hope you can do this in a respectful way. I merely wanted to add this so people who read this can make a good observation what happened and so that they can form their own oppinion. Feel free to appeal agai' in the future. And feel free to report me if you feel I have treated you unfairly. I hope you have a nice day!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
To be totally honest, at this point I'm just gonna stop responding because there's no need to continue this argument. I believe that the staff have made excellent points, along with many other players. If you have anything else you'd like to say, you can message the staff.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Staff, or at least the lower ranked staff like mods and mods +, truly mean well and want to help the server as much as possible by moderating chat, banning hackers, and sorting through the dozens of appeals that are opened at a time. They do not create or adapt the rules, they can only enforce them, and they have very little sway on changing the rules if something doesn't line up or is outdated.

I agree with OP, although I don't have all of the context of his ban: the original screenshot posted in his first image is obviously not proof of anything; but other than that I can't speak to this specific appeal. My personal opinion is that anyone who's been banned for 2 years or more should be unbanned if they take the time to make an appeal, but this is not the rule nor the view of the higher staff members who make the rules.

Its important to recognize who is making the decisions here, and not to blame the mod who may have banned you originally or who is handling your appeal or who offered to speak to you on Discord about it. Like I said, they don't make the rules and their goal is to help the server, since 95% of the time the rules make sense and are worth enforcing and following. Mods want to be regarded well by their superiors, they want to be known as good staff, they want to be promoted, and they want to make Manacube a better place. It's not their responsibility nor anywhere near their ability to question the rules they're enforcing, or to make exceptions to the rules when it obviously makes sense to. Manacube's hierarchy has serious issues, but inflating the abilities of teenage volunteers doesn't help.

I hope you get unbanned eventually, because at the end of the day Manacube is a server worth being able to play on, whether you choose to or not.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
To respond more to this specific appeal, although again I don't have much of the context:

I think it is wholly inappropriate for staff members to block someone on Discord, someone that they volunteered to help understand/resolve the situation with. If it were me, even if I was being short-tempered with them, if I were blocked like that I would immediately file a staff report as the administration team should be aware of that sort of thing. There is no harm in reporting someone whether what they did was wrong or against some kind of staff code, since if it isn't the admin will just tell you that and thank you for reporting.

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
To respond more to this specific appeal, although again I don't have much of the context:

I think it is wholly inappropriate for staff members to block someone on Discord, someone that they volunteered to help understand/resolve the situation with. If it were me, even if I was being short-tempered with them, if I were blocked like that I would immediately file a staff report as the administration team should be aware of that sort of thing. There is no harm in reporting someone whether what they did was wrong or against some kind of staff code, since if it isn't the admin will just tell you that and thank you for reporting.
For your information, I didn't block. Them not being in the Manacube server caused that. On top of that, staff are allowed to block when someone is being extremely rude to us. Admins do this too on rare occasions. Feel free to report if you think it's fit though <3

anaxrocks

Retired Community Manager
ELITE
AnaXrocks
AnaXrocks
ELITE
Ratings
394 33
Hallo,

Please stop responding to this thread with rude comments and back n’ forth arguments. If you have an issue with your punishment, you have been redirected to file a staff report.

Friendly reminder to all to be mindful of Network and Forum rules, it applies to forums posts, comments, etc.

Aspectoftheduck //warned for Inappropriate Language and Disrespect.