Grinding Tips to make MONEY FAST

Vruz

PATRON
HappyNewYearr
HappyNewYearr
Patron
Ratings
1. Eat, Sleep, break Bamboo / Cane

Research has shown that humans only require 7 hours of sleep each day. This leaves us with 17 hours left. Research has also shown we spend 1 hour and 8 mins each day eating food. So what do we do with remaining 16 hours, well you guessed it, grind crops

2. Play music / Watch movie while harvesting crops

It can get extremely boring doing repetitive tasks. However music/movies can make these kinds of tasks more enjoyable. Listening to your favorite songs or watching your favourite Netflix causes your brain to release dopamine, which improves your mood, reduces stress and anxiety

3. Set a SMART goal

SMART stands for:

• Specific. What needs to be done?
  • Measurable. How will you track your progress?
  • Achievable. Is it realistic? Can it be done by the deadline?
  • Relevant. How does it fit with the overall plan or bigger goal?
  • Timely. When does it need to be done?

Example: On reset day, I need to harvest 500 stacks of cane until my money balance is 3 Million, with 3M i will be able to buy spawners to generate more money for me.

4. Have a plan B

If the above points are too much work for you, then grinding isn’t really your thing. Therefore a backup plan is important, one example is to make friends with the rich kids (patron/patron+). Give compliments to them frequently to kiss their ass and make them like you and pray they will give you free kits or money. Use this method sparingly though, you wouldn’t want to find out what you are doing right?

5. Put a lock on social media

If you are checking Facebook or Instagram every 5 minutes causing distractions to farm bamboo/cane, you may want to consider an app that blocks social media.

There are several apps that work for your phone, tablet, or computer. In addition to social media, some of these distraction-busting programs also allow you to block online games, as well as apps and sites like YouTube, Netflix, Amazon, Twitter, text messages, and even emails.

Some of the most popular social media blockers include Freedom, AppBlock, FocusMe, and Focus.

Last but not least, good luck to all the teams playing competitively for the release of Manacube Skyblock!

<developer>

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
twnku
twnku
VIP
Ratings
182 10
one example is to make friends with the rich kids (patron/patron+). Give compliments to them frequently to kiss their ass and make them like you and pray they will give you free kits or money.
i love this part

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
A backup plan is important, one example is to make friends with the rich kids (patron/patron+). Give compliments to them frequently and make them like you and pray they will give you free kits or money.
Does this mean I can make friends by spending money?? Was it that easy all along? :p

BluePottwal

Dedicated Member
ELITE
BluePottwal
BluePottwal
ELITE
Ratings
164 12
Money cant buy happiness they say, but it can buy friends :)