Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hello everyone!

After some research time and wanting to host forums games, I have came up with a really fun game that we can all participate in. As you may see in the title, it is called Guess That Staff Member!

Every week on Saturday or Sunday I will be making a forums thread where I will be giving facts about a certain staff member. Of course the staff member will be different every week and everyone will have equal chances of solving this. The staff member chosen can be any staff member that is listed on our forums staff list, located here: https://manacube.com/staff/. The facts can go from how they appear to others, their likings, if they play any sports, their age to how long they've been staff for.
Hints will be given at my own discretion, but will always be between 2 and 3 hints. Staff will be revealed the following week, along with the #2 Week of this game.

Please follow all ManaCube Rules.

This week's staff member: @abbieo! Congrats to those who guessed correctly!
hi hello, i’ve been a staff member for like half a year (ish). i’ve only been playing manacube for about a year, but in that time i was partying it up with some good friends. i have one younger sister ( vomit ) and i live somewhere in the north america area. other than manacube i just listen to music, do (a lot) of homework, and hang out with my friends(online friends, no corona pls and ty).​

They like every tiktok boy that shows in their FYP, and has been on every side of tiktok.

They got so addicted to Among Us, that they wouldn't even miss one single game if their friends played. Even if they had a test that next day.

Last edited:

Kingaroo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Kingaroo
Kingaroo
ELITE
Ratings
171 4
Idk Abbie just makes sense but idk much about her :(

ashalee

Forum Expert