Guess what happened today?

I've never been beat up by a teenager, I've hardly had and experiences with bullies. Have you?

• Oof! ye*doubles over in pain*s

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No!

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

Charburger

Dedicated Member
Ratings
My dad took me and my brother to the park so we could play with our friends (they're all younger than me). We played around there. There's actually baseball fields there, and a group of teenagers were playing around with wiffleballs there. We went from a very long distance and tried to make the balls onto the field. Most of us did make it, and one of my friend's balls got close to the teenagers. We went to go get it, but we were afraid we'd get beat up (I haven't had many experiences with teenagers, and didn't know what to expect). He eventually went onto the field and shouted, "Give me my ball back!". The teenager just chucked it into a bush. A pokey bush with a bunch of sticks sticking out. And there were a ton of bushes surrounding it. He said that he wanted to make them think he's a good kid, so he asked if he could play and they said no. Later, one kid actually was nice and hit balls to us and stuff. So the moral of the story is that not all teenagers are jerks.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
I mean, usually teenagers are super nice. I know what you mean tho, back when I was new to it all I kinda looked up to teenagers. Now that I am a teenager I don’t see what I was ever afraid off. All my friends are super nice and I never have problems with any teenagers IRL as of today

Obey_Life

Obey_Life
Obey_Life
Ratings
My dad took me and my brother to the park so we could play with our friends (they're all younger than me). We played around there. There's actually baseball fields there, and a group of teenagers were playing around with wiffleballs there. We went from a very long distance and tried to make the balls onto the field. Most of us did make it, and one of my friend's balls got close to the teenagers. We went to go get it, but we were afraid we'd get beat up (I haven't had many experiences with teenagers, and didn't know what to expect). He eventually went onto the field and shouted, "Give me my ball back!". The teenager just chucked it into a bush. A pokey bush with a bunch of sticks sticking out. And there were a ton of bushes surrounding it. He said that he wanted to make them think he's a good kid, so he asked if he could play and they said no. Later, one kid actually was nice and hit balls to us and stuff. So the moral of the story is that not all teenagers are jerks.
Lmfao, what.

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
As an experienced teen myself I would say that if they are picking on you it has less to do with you and more to do with the kid themself.

Kids around that age are still trying to figure out who they are and that often comes with a lot of insecurity.

Just remember that just because they are having it rough at the moment doesn’t mean you have to as well. Remember that their judgement of your character doesn’t define you. That’s your job.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
It's okay, I'm a teenager and still kinda scared of other teenagers- or just people in general.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5

I mean some people are just bad people whereas some are really nice, all people can be either. It's just if you can find the right people, obviously here you didn't find the greatest of people, but at least one of them was nice ^w^

- Jash