[Guide] Cubits!

[OG] Nick

MVP+
ickysix
ickysix
MVP+
Ratings
118 1
Hey everyone! A lot of people don't understand how Cubits work and what their actual purpose is. Hopefully, after this post, you will have a better understanding of the cubit system and the benefits of it!

What is the Cubit System?
The cubit system is an online crypto-currency specific to the ManaCube network. It allows for players that may not be able to afford to buy premium packages to be allowed to purchase these packages using cubits. One Cubit translates into 1 U.S. Dollar. Over time you can accumulate Cubits through different functions in-game below are some examples:

/Vote: when you vote on the server you will receive not only a Vote Key but you will also receive .01 Cubits which equates to $0.01.
Screenshot_1.png

Treasure Chests: When you purchase keys to different chests on the server there are different rewards and sometimes those are Cubits.
Screenshot_2.png

Ads: You can also acquire Cubits through watching ads on the server by typing /Ad
Screenshot_4.png

Daily Rewards: You can collect cubits by just being on the server every day as long as you play for 1 hour you can receive a daily reward by typing /Gary and selecting daily rewards. After 7 days in a row, you will receive .50 Cubits or $0.50.
Screenshot_5.png

Player to Player Exchange: You can also sell items that you've acquired on the server to other players by using the /cubit pay <player> <amount>
Screenshot_6.png

Spending Cubits: When you accumulate 1 Cubit you will be able to redeem them for coupons you can use in the store. To redeem your Cubits type the command /cubit spend <amount>
Screenshot_3.png

When you choose the amount that you want to redeem you will be given a coupon code that you can use at checkout on the store located Here.

I know that this wasn't a very long guide but I hope that this can help players understand what cubits are and how they can use them!

Best Regards,
Nick

Last edited:

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Other common ways players get cubits is from /gary - If they claim their rewards every day, on the 7th they get 0.5 cubits. And secondly, from trading with other players for either mana or in-game cash, depending on the server.

Nice guide however! Thank you for taking the time to create this.

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Going to add that you can get cubits from other players in exchange for in game items like mana or money, The guide is definitely accurate and helpful. Good job!

[OG] Nick

MVP+
ickysix
ickysix
MVP+
Ratings
118 1
Other common ways players get cubits is from /gary - If they claim their rewards every day, on the 7th they get 0.5 cubits. And secondly, from trading with other players for either mana or in-game cash, depending on the server.

Nice guide however! Thank you for taking the time to create this.
Im going to add everything else to the guide when I get home from work! I forgot about these other functions

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
I don’t have much to add since this is truly a great guide, Nick. My only query is that there’s a minor mistake with the word guide in the thread title which is no biggie and is beyond the point of the thread which is to help others. Thanks for the insightful guide!

Cheers,
~Pat

Capsicum

VIP
Capsicum
Capsicum
VIP
Ratings
:mc_31-2:Very helpful to new players or players who don't understand how they work, good job keep it up:p:mc_31-2:

[OG] Nick

MVP+
ickysix
ickysix
MVP+
Ratings
118 1
how do i use cubits tho?
Spending Cubits: When you accumulate 1 Cubit you will be able to redeem them for coupons you can use in the store. To redeem your Cubits type the command /cubit spend <amount>

When you choose the amount that you want to redeem you will be given a coupon code that you can use at checkout on the store located Here.

Hope this helps,
Nick