Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Illuminati is doing this

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

thescout64

VIP
thescout64
thescout64
Hi, today I was pvping and I saw glasseater get accused of hacking. Everyone knows he doesent hack but the hack check plugin that Zane used said otherwise. Later today I was dueling Hydr0kt and mid duel he said I was hacking. So he checked me, the plugin said I was using reach hacks but I was simply jumping and hitting. I swear to god don't hack and hydro believed me but to other players who have a simmaler problem, something needs to be done to fix the plugin or the server itself. What do you think?

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
Don't worry, buddy. I got your back. HE DOESN'T HACK.

The plugin does that sometimes when a player lags for one second and hits that extra one block and says you hack. Sometimes when NCP or NPC whatever gets too fast of a reading for clicking it says you hack.

glasseater84

Ratings
Yea :p Zane kept doing the katest thing and it said I was and I screenshotted my screen in the time so I can show him. But he said that he goes by with what the plugin tells him. But I don't hack I swear. Thanks for posting scout

thescout64

VIP
thescout64
thescout64
Don't worry, buddy. I got your back. HE DOESN'T HACK.

The plugin does that sometimes when a player lags for one second and hits that extra one block and says you hack. Sometimes when NCP or NPC whatever gets too fast of a reading for clicking it says you hack.
thx m8

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
I must object.
glasseater sorry to say this but I was on my alt and pvped you and you were hacking.
You were using kill aura and don't try to deny it.
Zane was right to ban him sorry glass your cool, but don't hack.
thescout I know you don't hack because I pvped you and your 'reach' hacks were just as you said jumping and hitting.
But I know when someone is using KA and glasseater either someone was on your account hacking. Or you just hack.

AND BTW thescout don't double post use the edit button

glasseater84

Ratings
I must object.
glasseater sorry to say this but I was on my alt and pvped you and you were hacking.
You were using kill aura and don't try to deny it.
Zane was right to ban him sorry glass your cool, but don't hack.
thescout I know you don't hack because I pvped you and your 'reach' hacks were just as you said jumping and hitting.
But I know when someone is using KA and glasseater either someone was on your account hacking. Or you just hack.

AND BTW thescout don't double post use the edit button
Tantos, I agree you are awesome! But I even screenshotted my whole screen and my options screen with the chat (just to prove it wasn't an old screenshot) and there were no hacks... And I wasn't banned. I think the screenshot proved it...

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
glass I do not want you to get banned but you definately have hacked just please dont anymore kk screenshots in game can easily just be of a different profile so u need screenshots of your versions folder and downloads without deleting anything

Honestly I think the hack check thing is a good and bad idea, it might glitch and ban non-hackers or players that are lagging a lot because of their internet or something, we don't know what could be cause, even a mod that's not illegal might make it look like ban, sometimes when I ride a boat on a server it kicks me saying I am fly hacking if I stay on the boat for more than 10 minutes, and later the server shut down from ragequits, (Not that Minevast players should ever ragequit since this server is to awesome), anyways I say you should make a plugin some what working, just one that reports them or notes them as hackers, and have actual staff take a look at it and decide or keep an eye on them, necessary things for them to be banned for their hacks are (Proof of hacking, What kind of Hack, How many times warned, and a Staff taking a look at all things and making sure it's reasonable, and more than one player saying he hacks). Then again you could always buy an unban thing and get another chance or make a ban appeal. Donating to Minevast is a great idea so you should donate to it.