Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Windflare20,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have a lot of maps themed after villages, towns, etc. this is not a very originally themed map submission. The "Halloween" aspect is not prevalent enough within the map to justify the unoriginality in theme. Please, make sure to prevent issues like this from occurring by looking at our previously used themes here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit# .
  • Build: Personally, I don't think the build is very good. Overall, it's just very simple and uninventive. You have your classic run-of-the-mill town with floating parkour all around it. It's just not a well-executed portrayal of the theme. Make the theme pop out and really demonstrate that it's a Halloween-themed town. And, of course, procure to not have wood blocks floating all around your map as it's very unappealing to the eyes.
  • Parkour: The parkour was more fitting for the easy difficulty than the medium difficulty. Although, it still wasn't very fun to do due to the repetitive nature of it. Just look at all of the wood planks and andesite used consecutively. Same jump same block. That's not fun to do in the slightest. Try to be much more inventive with your parkour, spice it up!
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.