Rejected HappyHeart - Medium (Resubmission)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Username: BennExists
  • Map name: HappyHeart
  • Photos of your Parkour (attached)
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: 73;-65 or /plot h bennexists 1
  • Difficulty: Medium

Resubmitted to take out some of the head jumps and add ladder/fence/ice jumps. Also added new section to make it a little longer. My last map did not get denied, but I decided to improve it anyways (it didn't get accepted either though).

Attachments

Last edited:

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
OMG HAPPYHEART OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAPPYHEART IS BEST HAPPYHEART > DREAM HAPPYHEART FOR LIFE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPPPYYYYYHHHEEEEARRTTTT

Did this just get buried?? There's a lot of maps that have been seen by staff that were made more recently. I don't think I understand how the review system works, but just to be safe, I'm bumping this thread

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
Don't worry the judges will see your map. Once a map is reviewed it quickly gets archived. your map will stay visible until it gets reviewed.

Don't worry the judges will see your map. Once a map is reviewed it quickly gets archived. your map will stay visible until it gets reviewed.
good to know, I won't bump anymore (this isn't a bump rn this is me saying thanks for telling me that)

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
bump

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
Hello BennExists, I’m sorry to say I will be rejecting your map.

Theme: The theme is original! Good job on that, there are no happyhart maps currently on manacube!
Build: The build is rather unattractive, it’s mainly pixelart- giant MC skins are just a variation of PA- and it lacks character. It’s also rather spread out and confusing, I’m not sure what the thin people with the heads or supposed to be or what they’re doing!
Parkour: The parkour is unoriginal, there’s a limited amount of block and jump variation, making it tedious to play, and slightly confusing in parts due to the messy layout. The jumps are also mainly floating which isn’t in-line with the map submission guidelines.
Difficulty: The difficulty mostly fits medium, it has a good length and the jumps despite their simplicity in areas do match the difficulty, minus this one jump here: which is better suited to the insane difficulty

Thanks for taking the time to submit your map, hopefully, you will submit more in the future!

Have a good day, and happy map building- Cele <3

Status
Not open for further replies.