Hello!

Ratings
Hey Guys!
I'm iAedan, or just call me Aedan, Aed, whatever preference you have.

I found MineVast among looking at Skyblock servers to play on. I'm looking for a server to start playing Skyblock on, play some Prison, as well as meet some new people!

Anyways, Ill start off by describing about me. I'm Aedan, I live in New York (USA), and Minecraft is one of my favorite hobbies. I am twelve years old.
I love playing sports. I play Soccer, Lacrosse and Basketball, all of which I am on travel teams for. I enjoy supporting Manchester United, Denver and Syracuse Lacrosse, and the New York Knicks and UCONN Huskies. Soccer has been a passion of mine since I was 4. I luckily had the opportunity to go to Kansas City this past winter to see the soccer college cup, as of which the college team I support was in it.

I've been playing Lacrosse since I was about 6 years old. I somehow came out being a leftee in Lacrosse, so I play Leftee Attack as well as I am the 3rd string goalie (only because, if the 2 main goalies aren't present).
I've just started playing basketball 2 years. Basketball is a sport that I may not be one of the better players at, but I can be an awesome crunch time player (because yeah thug life) and I am one of the best passers on my team.

Anyways, off from me rambling about sports, Minecraft is one of my favorite hobbies. Prison and Skyblock have always been one of my favorite gamemodes, and I have ended up here with some nice tips and tricks I am hoping to use!

Anyways, catch me on Skyblock more so than Prison, but yeah! Hit me up down below if you have any questions!

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
Welcome to the MineVast community!

I hope you enjoy your stay here. You seem really nice and mature for your age. Hard to come by mature people nowadays. :p

If you have any questions, concerns, suggestions, or anything like that, don't be afraid to message myself or another staff member ingame / on the forums.

Hope to see you around!

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
Welcome to the best server in the world!!! :3
If you have any questions or concerns, you can ask the Staff In Game (Such as Tywone, Purps, IEmmaLouiseI or any other staff. You can use /staff in game to find available staff in game. You can also use the mighty, powerful forums to ask any questions etc.... The people are more than friendly on this server to help you! If you need help in game you can use /helpop or find them directly.
Enough of this, and enjoy your stay :)

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Welcome to the server and the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here and that you make some good friends like a lot of players do :) if you have any questions make to sure to ask me or any other staff member :)

Ratings
Welcome to the MineVast community!

I hope you enjoy your stay here. You seem really nice and mature for your age. Hard to come by mature people nowadays. :p

If you have any questions, concerns, suggestions, or anything like that, don't be afraid to message myself or another staff member ingame / on the forums.

Hope to see you around!
Thank you! The last server I played on didn't find me mature, COUGH, but thank you, will do PM if I need help.
[DOUBLEPOST=1460600672][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the best server in the world!!! :3
If you have any questions or concerns, you can ask the Staff In Game (Such as Tywone, Purps, IEmmaLouiseI or any other staff. You can use /staff in game to find available staff in game. You can also use the mighty, powerful forums to ask any questions etc.... The people are more than friendly on this server to help you! If you need help in game you can use /helpop or find them directly.
Enough of this, and enjoy your stay :)
Thank you! Hope to see you soon
Welcome to the server and the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here and that you make some good friends like a lot of players do :) if you have any questions make to sure to ask me or any other staff member :)
Thank you! I hope I do meet a good amount of new friends!