helper rank

Gqose

Ratings
So I learned that if you apply and get accepted you are a helper but when you finish training you are a mod. so, what if i just want to be a helper. Is it possible? Because I don't know if the pressure of being a mod would be right for me.

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
Heya! When staff applications get accepted, the player does not instantly become a Helper/Mod. They undergo a training session, and once that session is complete they are promoted to Helper. Think of the Helper rank as being an intern for a job! After time and proving your abilities and comfort, you would receive a promotion! This is kind of the same thing! After the player is comfortable with their abilities and knowledge of the server, in a variety of number of months they can be promoted to Moderator!

To sum this all up, from the first promotion of becoming staff you would stay Helper rank until you feel comfortable taking the role of a Moderator :D

Hope this helps!
- ashley<3

Gqose

Ratings
Heya! When staff applications get accepted, the player does not instantly become a Helper/Mod. They undergo a training session, and once that session is complete they are promoted to Helper. Think of the Helper rank as being an intern for a job! After time and proving your abilities and comfort, you would receive a promotion! This is kind of the same thing! After the player is comfortable with their abilities and knowledge of the server, in a variety of number of months they can be promoted to Moderator!

To sum this all up, from the first promotion of becoming staff you would stay Helper rank until you feel comfortable taking the role of a Moderator :D

Hope this helps!
- ashley<3
Hey! Thanks! I didn’t realize it’s like that. That info helps me out! It wants me to apply for helper now! Then, I could go for moderator! Thank you for your help!