hey i played like 8 years ago

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
you missed the war of '19
as the sergeant chancellor of the north infantry division of the republic, I regret to inform you that your absence after recruitment in the draft has caused us to issue a warrant for your arrest. woefully, your servitude could have helped prevent the loss of millions of lives. I hereby subpoena you to appear in front of the grand jury for trial and subsequent sentencing with required forced labor.

Dooble

Dedicated Member
QA Team
doobix
doobix
QA Team
Ratings
246 9
going off your about me ill go over each gamemode

creative - not my expertise but creatives a shadow of what it once was due to lack of updates :/ your plots might still be there tho if its 2018 i forget if the reset was 18 or 19

survival - completely revamped and updated to 1.19 with a bunch of new plugins, tasks, a custom resource pack and just a bunch more custom stuff

parkour - received its first reset since 2017 in may and has completely transformed its style of parkour since 2018, maps are quite uh "creative" now with interesting mechanics and jumps and the number of maps has exploded from what, 400? in 2018 when you stopped to almost 1800

theres a lot to see and do on the other gamemodes as well, new arrivals like prison, the return of factions and most recently towny and even an anarchy server.

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
724 81
your plots might still be there tho if its 2018 i forget if the reset was 18 or 19
the reset was 2019, plus old creative is now gone so if they had any plot it'd be gone by now

Whiskerando

MVP
Ratings
49 3
wwoah
that sucks creatives gone down, i vibed in that crowd. there was a huge community plot i helped run on it with grunty89 that lasted thru like 2017, had a few revitalizations but nothing major.
i owned one of the larger parties in survival 1.0 (Fam), and was apart of the majority-staff party in 2.0 (United), those were the only 2 survival seasons i did
i have one singular parkour course, that being the pepe course (eek),
wicked
Post automatically merged:

omg hi we love a fellow 2015-er on here. don't see too many of them these days
i like vaguely remember ur name lmao whats up?
i looked thru staff and i recoginze 4 of them oops