Hey! Im Flippy!

FlippyDoop

Forum Expert
Ratings
93 3
Hey guys! Im Flippy! I will introduce myself!
ok so, I have not even joined the server once, only checked website, and it all seems rlly fun! When I tried to join the server, it shows error . I have asked staff for assistance so dun worry, this unknown person will come soon (referring to myself) .
I sell Poops on other server, and my nick there is “FlippyPoop” xD. LOL. I hope to see you all soon when I will be able to join the server ✌.

PS. I have a little brother (a rabbit) named Luffy (I like to call him Rabbit D. Luffy for fun, the anime fans out there will understand ). He likes to poop on me early in the morning when im sleeping, and wake me up .

WARNING! POOPS ARE APPROACHING YOUR SERVER! THEY WILL INVADE THE LANDS! FLIPPY IS COMING! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Last edited:

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
Welcome to ManaCube, Flippy! Looking forward to seeing you around the server! (If you still have trouble logging into ManaCube feel free to message me on the Forums/Discord [ashleymarie#9962] so that we can help ya out!) <3

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
HI FLIPPY!!

I hope to see you on the server very soon. I have a suggestion in case you don't know what to play... Try Olympus. We're currently getting teased with sneak peeks for the new season and are awaiting a date which will hopefully be somewhere this month. It will be EPIC. If you ever need help, feel free to contact me or any other staff.

Hope to see you soon, warlord9120 <3

awesomeboy__

Forum Expert
PATRON
awesomeboy__
awesomeboy__
Patron
Ratings
241 9
HI FLIPPY!!

I hope to see you on the server very soon. I have a suggestion in case you don't know what to play... Try Olympus. We're currently getting teased with sneak peeks for the new season and are awaiting a date which will hopefully be somewhere this month. It will be EPIC. If you ever need help, feel free to contact me or any other staff.

Hope to see you soon, warlord9120 <3
no play survival >: )

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Howdy Howdy Flippy!

Welcome to Manacube I've seen you post a few times in the discord, you honestly are really funny and great to have conversation with. As Warlord said you should totally check out Olympus! We are going to be having our season reset very soon meaning you can have a fresh start on the leaderboards or a fresh start to make some new friends in game! I hope to keep seeing you around.

best, kayla

FlippyDoop

Forum Expert
Ratings
93 3
Howdy Howdy Flippy!

Welcome to Manacube I've seen you post a few times in the discord, you honestly are really funny and great to have conversation with. As Warlord said you should totally check out Olympus! We are going to be having our season reset very soon meaning you can have a fresh start on the leaderboards or a fresh start to make some new friends in game! I hope to keep seeing you around.

best, kayla
That must be any other Flippy xD, i did not post in discord but in website only...

ANYWAYS THANKS GUYSS!