Hi, i'm wowjohn!

Ratings
6 1
Hey everyone! It's John here, I would just like to introduce myself to everyone because I have played on this server for a little while now, and I really have liked it so far! Hopefully I can meet most of you.

-John

Kruw

Ratings
38 3
Welcome to MineVast! Enjoy your time on here!

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Welcome to Minevast. If you ever have any questions you can find me on Barebones and Kit PvP. Hope you enjoy it here and welcome, again!

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
Welcome to the server & forums!

I hope you enjoy your stay here, as there are many great servers to play that come with a great community.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to send myself or another staff member a message.

Have a nice day!

Ratings
6 1
Welcome to the server & forums!

I hope you enjoy your stay here, as there are many great servers to play that come with a great community.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to send myself or another staff member a message.

Have a nice day!
Alright, thanks!
[DOUBLEPOST=1471225875][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to Minevast. If you ever have any questions you can find me on Barebones and Kit PvP. Hope you enjoy it here and welcome, again!
Will do!

Phoxius

Donator
Ratings
54 7
Welcome friend! You'll find me on creative 95% of the time. I hope to see you around, maybe build with you sometime!

Seaniie

PATRON
Ratings
76 6
Welcome to Minevast you will enjoy the server. You will meet a lot of nice people and the community is very strong!
I'm on Kitpvp and Islands so if you need anything I'll be there.