Hide And Seek

CornJob

ELITE
Uitzicht
Uitzicht
ELITE
Ratings
Hello! Hope everyone is having a good day :)

So I wanted to let you guys know I do small minigames to brighten up people their day!
I really wanna do this more because I loved how people react (winners / losers) and I felt bad for the people who were so close but yet so far..!

- How does it work? I simply say in chat "I am going to hide, first one to hit me wins. 1st place (…), 2nd place (…) and 3rd place (…)"
You may think: But Corn, the server is too big!!
- Well I figured that out too so I give hints.
- Example: when I hide in a dropper map I start off with saying "I am in a dropper map". Thereby, during the game I give several hints.

PS: the prizes are from the mana I gain by my self, but if people wanna donate a 'prize', Message me in game or on discord (NotAJob#1528).
This may sounds like a scam but if you don't wanna donate me for prize money then you don't donate :).

(I think doing such minigames on the server is allowed, if not: can a mod please reply to me!?)

Here are two screens of the winners from Hide And Seek 18-6-2020 (European).
2020-06-18_22.53.30.png
2020-06-18_22.31.33.png

Last edited:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Hello! Hope everyone is having a good day :)

So I wanted to let you guys know I do small minigames to brighten up people their day!
I really wanna do this more because I loved how people react (winners / losers) and I felt bad for the people who were so close but yet so far..!

- How does it work? I simply say in chat "I am going to hide, first one to hit me wins. 1st place (…), 2nd place (…) and 3rd place (…)"
You may think: But Corn, the server is too big!!
- Well I figured that out too so I give hints.
- Example: when I hide in a dropper map I start off with saying "I am in a dropper map". Thereby, during the game I give several hints.

PS: the prizes are from the mana I gain by my self, but if people wanna donate a 'prize', Message me in game or on discord (NotAJob#1528).
This may sounds like a scam but if you don't wanna donate me for prize money then you don't donate :).

(I think doing such minigames on the server is allowed, if not: can a mod please reply to me!?)

Here are two screens of the winners from Hide And Seek 18-6-2020 (European).
View attachment 30006 View attachment 30007
Is it possible to donate Mana to the prize pool so this event can continue?

CornJob

ELITE
Uitzicht
Uitzicht
ELITE
Ratings
Is it possible to donate Mana to the prize pool so this event can continue?
Hi mate, if you want to like donate mana as a prize message me on discord. Whenever I host the minigame again you can give the mana yourself or you give me, whatever you want to give as a prize, before I start the minigame :)