Hopeful changes to Earth

Ratings
7 2
Hello, IGN: Wevoh-

Earth is a fun gamemode which is a friendlier version of factions, though this is already known fact i'd like to talk about hopeful changes to this gamemode due the problem with the money system, PVP system, raiding system and also the over used amount of P2W items being absurdly stronger than the strongest item a player will get even after months of grinding or playing.

I want to start this thread with the following points of changes i think should happen to Earth.

Starting with:

The money problem: The money of earth is not about the actual money it's more about the mixture of cubits and the money, currently the money value for 1 cubit is 500million(is rising overtime) which could collectivly be farmed easily by any player at this stage(especially the biggest towns). Now resulting in this problem comes also items which any players could get from an ancient crate or legendary crate, instead of selling it with money you sell it with cubits and (almost)nobody is willing to give them away with money. Cubits are the most sought after balance on Earth right now and is what people focus on getting more than anything thus making every item you get such as armors or tools or weapons worth cubits.

How to solve the money problem: To solve the money problems you would have to make rules in order to stop people from selling their items(Does not include sva items) with cubits resulting in a more fluctuating balances on the server though many people wont agree to this i think it would make a greater amount of people intrested in grinding for money. Though i believe trading money for cubits is fine just not items.

The PVP: PvP on Earth is difficult to talk about because a lot of players will agree to disagree, but there is currently no items which you could grind to that could match any top SVA's(seasonal vault items) which will be resulting in players who has paid will always win no matter what. therefore also resulting in which grinding is useless because you will NEVER be stronger than the top SVA item users. Some items from people who are willing to sell their SVA's are pricing their really good swords at around 30-50 cubits and beyond which will cause people to wanna buy them and assuming you'll never afford such sword you will feel like playing is a worthless effort. Either way the point is SVA's are not matched with any F2P items which is the biggest problem.

How to solve the PVP problem: The PvP on earth can be solved by adding in more items on the server. Items which includes armors, weapons and tools, you should be able to grind for weapons and armors that is as strong or stronger than an SVA item which should take you a looooong time to get an item that is stronger than an SVA item. You could for an example add a boss with a 0.02% chance (1/5000) get a weapon that may be as strong as an sva item or stronger. You could also make a greater kilton shop which you can use your souls to buy a very strong reliable armor. There's many ways to go but i think that there must be something that matches against SVA items.

Sieging problem: Raiding in Earth is friendlier than normal "raiding" in which you siege people for their money and not their items but sieging inactive players would take ages for their claimed land to be unclaimed for instance today i tried raiding an inactive town and found out it would take around 1 month of sieging to eradicate the town (town bank +200k) and the amount of money it costs to upkeep your claimed land is unbelievably low and would take an eternity for it to naturally disintegrate. When claiming in Earth you claim in chunks which chunks are also named "plots" and when sieging you raid and earn 4000 per chunk, which if you would have an 8 chunk town and had 10 million it would take 100's of years to make the town's land unclaimed.

How to solve the Sieging problem: To solve the sieging problem i think that when siegeing a town you should be sieging them for 50% of their total deposit for the current week or month (so they cant withdraw when being sieged) if however they do withdraw all of the bank money or some of it during a siege the town will go into debt and in 24 hours the claimed land will be unclaimed. This will ensure that people who has left the server can be raided and their lands can be unclaimed for people to come and take what is now theirs. The sieging mechanic works fine where you have 3 days for one battle and at the end you get what you get, but it should be a lot easier to break down someones town. After being sieged your town should be immune for 2-3 days to recover and so on.

SVA's imbalances: SVA's also known as seasonal vault items are items which gets unlocked roughly after 1 and a half month into the Earth gameplay and are items which players has spent cubits getting keys and having a chance on getting these end game items. In this current day of age there is no item for players to grind to a stronger or equal weapon or tool, which means that having an SVA item would bring you to the strongest position forever. You as an F2P player would have no preperation to get any weapon that matches the strength of the SVA items, for instance a full set of armor could also give you a bonus such as -35% axe/sword damage, permanent strength 2, bonus damage during day or night, etc. For any items that normal players could get they would most likely only have an ancient or legendary helmet with netherite armor of course all enchanted but since some SVA items are unb12-20 and prot 7-9 you would most likely never lose a fight against a normal player.

How to solve the SVA's imbalances: The SVA item imbalance can be solved with a longer wait time for vault access instead of 1 and a half month do 2 months instead or there should be a cooldown on when you can open it again for instance 2 hours or so. SVA items are godlike items which no items can match and there should be items on the server that could challange them, items that you could get from gridning heavily, this point has already been talked about with PvP above, so there's not much to add other than further handicapping SVA items in any way.

End of topic going on to speak how i feel about the server for the moment.

Either way let me know how you feel about this topic or add anything you feel like they should buff? or nerf? change? But i simply feel that the server has gotten too pay to win and people are afraid to fight to lose their items or durability for their armors to break and the action is non existant, the Earth is dull and there is too many towns in ONE nation which is ridiculess i mean im a part of horizon its an amazing nation but having like 20 towns in 1 nation has to be the most unbalanced things i have ever seen. There is NO people standing a chance versus horizon not even the best of the best. PvP should be a big part of Earth because there is a lot of SVA items but what are they used for when nobody is fighting anyone. And if there is anything i've missed let me know! Either way if you've reached this far into the topic thank you for reading or understanding my thoughts.

-Wevoh

Lucartichaut

Dedicated Member
ELITE
LucArtichaut
LucArtichaut
ELITE
Ratings
61 38

Earth is a fun gamemode which is a friendlier version of factions, though this is already known fact i'd like to talk about hopeful changes to this gamemode due the problem with the money system, PVP system, raiding system and also the over used amount of P2W items being absurdly stronger than the strongest item a player will get even after months of grinding or playing.

I want to start this thread with the following points of changes i think should happen to Earth.

Starting with:

The money problem: The money of earth is not about the actual money it's more about the mixture of cubits and the money, currently the money value for 1 cubit is 500million(is rising overtime) which could collectivly be farmed easily by any player at this stage(especially the biggest towns). Now resulting in this problem comes also items which any players could get from an ancient crate or legendary crate, instead of selling it with money you sell it with cubits and (almost)nobody is willing to give them away with money. Cubits are the most sought after balance on Earth right now and is what people focus on getting more than anything thus making every item you get such as armors or tools or weapons worth cubits.

How to solve the money problem: To solve the money problems you would have to make rules in order to stop people from selling their items(Does not include sva items) with cubits resulting in a more fluctuating balances on the server though many people wont agree to this i think it would make a greater amount of people intrested in grinding for money. Though i believe trading money for cubits is fine just not items.

The PVP: PvP on Earth is difficult to talk about because a lot of players will agree to disagree, but there is currently no items which you could grind to that could match any top SVA's(seasonal vault items) which will be resulting in players who has paid will always win no matter what. therefore also resulting in which grinding is useless because you will NEVER be stronger than the top SVA item users. Some items from people who are willing to sell their SVA's are pricing their really good swords at around 30-50 cubits and beyond which will cause people to wanna buy them and assuming you'll never afford such sword you will feel like playing is a worthless effort. Either way the point is SVA's are not matched with any F2P items which is the biggest problem.

How to solve the PVP problem: The PvP on earth can be solved by adding in more items on the server. Items which includes armors, weapons and tools, you should be able to grind for weapons and armors that is as strong or stronger than an SVA item which should take you a looooong time to get an item that is stronger than an SVA item. You could for an example add a boss with a 0.02% chance (1/5000) get a weapon that may be as strong as an sva item or stronger. You could also make a greater kilton shop which you can use your souls to buy a very strong reliable armor. There's many ways to go but i think that there must be something that matches against SVA items.

Sieging problem: Raiding in Earth is friendlier than normal "raiding" in which you siege people for their money and not their items but sieging inactive players would take ages for their claimed land to be unclaimed for instance today i tried raiding an inactive town and found out it would take around 1 month of sieging to eradicate the town (town bank +200k) and the amount of money it costs to upkeep your claimed land is unbelievably low and would take an eternity for it to naturally disintegrate. When claiming in Earth you claim in chunks which chunks are also named "plots" and when sieging you raid and earn 4000 per chunk, which if you would have an 8 chunk town and had 10 million it would take 100's of years to make the town's land unclaimed.

How to solve the Sieging problem: To solve the sieging problem i think that when siegeing a town you should be sieging them for 50% of their total deposit for the current week or month (so they cant withdraw when being sieged) if however they do withdraw all of the bank money or some of it during a siege the town will go into debt and in 24 hours the claimed land will be unclaimed. This will ensure that people who has left the server can be raided and their lands can be unclaimed for people to come and take what is now theirs. The sieging mechanic works fine where you have 3 days for one battle and at the end you get what you get, but it should be a lot easier to break down someones town. After being sieged your town should be immune for 2-3 days to recover and so on.

SVA's imbalances: SVA's also known as seasonal vault items are items which gets unlocked roughly after 1 and a half month into the Earth gameplay and are items which players has spent cubits getting keys and having a chance on getting these end game items. In this current day of age there is no item for players to grind to a stronger or equal weapon or tool, which means that having an SVA item would bring you to the strongest position forever. You as an F2P player would have no preperation to get any weapon that matches the strength of the SVA items, for instance a full set of armor could also give you a bonus such as -35% axe/sword damage, permanent strength 2, bonus damage during day or night, etc. For any items that normal players could get they would most likely only have an ancient or legendary helmet with netherite armor of course all enchanted but since some SVA items are unb12-20 and prot 7-9 you would most likely never lose a fight against a normal player.

How to solve the SVA's imbalances: The SVA item imbalance can be solved with a longer wait time for vault access instead of 1 and a half month do 2 months instead or there should be a cooldown on when you can open it again for instance 2 hours or so. SVA items are godlike items which no items can match and there should be items on the server that could challange them, items that you could get from gridning heavily, this point has already been talked about with PvP above, so there's not much to add other than further handicapping SVA items in any way.

Either way let me know how you feel about this topic or add anything you feel like they should buff? or nerf? change? But i simply feel that the server has gotten too pay to win and people are afraid to fight to lose their items or durability for their armors to break and the action is non existant, the Earth is dull and there is too many towns in ONE nation which is ridiculess i mean im a part of horizon its an amazing nation but having like 20 towns in 1 nation has to be the most unbalanced things i have ever seen. There is NO people standing a chance versus horizon not even the best of the best. PvP should be a big part of Earth because there is a lot of SVA items but what are they used for when nobody is fighting anyone. And if there is anything i've missed let me know! Either way if you've reached this far into the topic thank you for reading or understanding my thoughts.

-Wevoh
About the sva imbalance and the p2w aspect of the game i wanna mention that next season is most probably gonna be 1.8 pvp and so it will be more balanced for non sva players to survive in a fight.Im wearing a full mythical set and no sva armor and ive been doing great through the season even though i can understand that items in non p2w crates might be worse in general that svas.I feel like theres a way to fix that gap between the 2 when you can just play like me with a full mythical set which you can grind with lps and have a mythical sword and play with strenght 2 pots which is even better than most sva swords.Im pretty sure i could kill a full sva with that combo if there wasnt raygun.I also wanna mention the boss thingy.Theres an sva sword you get after killing 500 bosses which is sharp 7 strenght 2 which is as good as the best sva swords in the game.I know people who have played the game before and were able to fight with sva people in non sva gear and were able to stand with them and i feel like its possible to find a way to be f2p and still stand on ground with p2w players.theres also the prestige in all that which you can get quite the amount and can maybe buy a good sva sword if youre a bit lucky.Theres a lot of ways to stay f2p and still have good stuff in the game it just take way more time to get there.Otherwise the post was great and the part on the seiges is totally true i feel like taxes are still based on last seasons economy.

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
712 117

Starting with:

-Wevoh
1. Your solution to the money problem just is not it my man. Controlling what items sell for is straight up a terrible idea. Money is essentially worthless because of inflation. Cubits are actually worth something.
2. The whole idea of SVAs is to be better than normal items. Just grind prestige and go for /top cubits. Me and Nowinsjusttoxic did this in season 2 without spending a dime irl and he now has like 4 rows of SVAs and I have 2 rows.
3. The siege part I definitely agree with.
Post automatically merged:

Can the admins bump up the season vault access market on Earth. I wanted to buy a MURA (Anime crate auction sword) with survival items, because there were only 6 of them left, also since I'm somewhat of an investor in season vault accesses. But I was to afraid since the Earth season vault access market is not really the most in demand. The Earth season vault access market is unstable, as rarely nobody buys crates or cubits for Earth.
Talk to TeamJacob and wubalub. They might sell you any dupes they get from crates.

Last edited:

DemANKLES

ELITE
Euyai
Euyai
ELITE
Ratings
1 1
I find myself in agreement with both parties on this issue. The economy system, in my view, necessitates reform. Personally, I only perceive value in Cubits as the purchase of coveted, highly sought-after items becomes virtually impossible with standard cash. However, I don't believe that eliminating items listed in Cubits would benefit the overall health of the game. A substantial paywall exists, dissuading people from playing for longer than a month as they struggle to acquire or construct highly developed farms or highly sought-after items. Instead of completely removing this barrier, which could harm profitability and incite outrage, ManaCube could introduce incentives for non-pay-to-play (non-P2P) players to invest more time in the game. The assertion that prestige offers this incentive is not accurate. Repetitively grinding the same tasks with an increasing gap from stage to stage becomes tedious and dull. This model works for P2P players, who often have multiple accounts and can easily access whatever they need to achieve this, but it is ineffective for free-to-play (F2P) players, who generally have a single account and limited access to resources.

One potential method for balancing the ecosystem and promoting a higher player base is to focus more on the bosses and tasks concept. For instance, offering better rewards for defeating bosses and completing challenging tasks in the form of souls, small fractions of Cubits, and crate keys, establishing various stages for bosses, adding dungeons, and devising tasks that develop infrastructure in towns could all help balance the economy while incentivizing players to remain on Earth.

A problem with money is that large quantities are centralized among the top towns and players, and are often derived from mass grinding systems. These can't be established by the average player without assistance through P2P features or from other players. As a result, the market is essentially limited to wealthy players, with a few exceptions. This leads to money circulation being restricted to the top tier of players, and eventually, money becomes practically worthless.

By implementing some of my suggestions, both a universally sought-after currency (Cubits) and money could become accessible to anyone, thus creating higher demand but also increased supply.

These thoughts are just for consideration. As a player who's only been involved since December, I don't have extensive authority on the matter, but I have identified some major issues as a newcomer. Some areas deserving more focus are the artwork and building competitions hosted by players like Stephie. These initiatives help cultivate the server's culture and creativity through incentives.[/QUOTE]

Wedosnipes

PATRON+
WedoSnipes
WedoSnipes
Patron+
Ratings
59 6
Can't really force players to sell items for cash or for cubits if you want to lower the prices replace spawners with something else that can still benefit the economy and player.

Knight sword sharp 6 strength 2 you can grind 3k souls and have a chance of getting with killing a mini boss
Hero sword (sva) kill 500 boss to get
Mana monsters has some good items and gear you can get like improved mana set or even the viper bow
Even killing bosses has a chance dropping items and gear aswell as the events to get keys

Pvp wise I agree

Maybe tweak the existing items and changing the drop rate may help

TeamJacob

Earth Mod+
Moderator+
TeamJacob
TeamJacob
Mod+
Ratings
285 17
I actually kind of strongly disagree with this. I totally get where you're coming from with that there's a major inflation problem and all that, I agree. However, I think we have a couple different perspectives when it comes to slowing inflation.

I think for sure adding more ways to obtain SVA styled items without having to buy crates or buy them off players would be cool. Right now there is the Heroic sword which is given when you kill 500 bosses. This sword is Sharp 7, Strength 2, which is higher than many svas.

How to solve the Sieging problem: To solve the sieging problem i think that when siegeing a town you should be sieging them for 50% of their total deposit for the current week or month (so they cant withdraw when being sieged) if however they do withdraw all of the bank money or some of it during a siege the town will go into debt and in 24 hours the claimed land will be unclaimed. This will ensure that people who has left the server can be raided and their lands can be unclaimed for people to come and take what is now theirs. The sieging mechanic works fine where you have 3 days for one battle and at the end you get what you get, but it should be a lot easier to break down someones town. After being sieged your town should be immune for 2-3 days to recover and so on. How to solve the money problem: To solve the money problems you would have to make rules in order to stop people from selling their items(Does not include sva items) with cubits resulting in a more fluctuating balances on the server though many people wont agree to this i think it would make a greater amount of people intrested in grinding for money. Though i believe trading money for cubits is fine just not items.

I am a bit confused with this part. Right now if a town withdraws all the money from their town bank and loses the siege, then the town will go bankrupt when it's plundered. The attacking town get's $4,000 per plot the depending town owned if they win the siege, while the defending town get's the money in the war chest.

When it comes to the immunity timer after the siege, the town get's 3x the length of the siege as an immunity timer. So if you surrender after one day, you get 3 days immunity timer. If you were to let the siege go the full three days, you'll get 9 days immunity timer.

I'm honestly not sure how moving out how long after a reset vaults open by two weeks would actually help in the long run.

Can the admins bump up the season vault access market on Earth. I wanted to buy a MURA (Anime crate auction sword) with survival items, because there were only 6 of them left, also since I'm somewhat of an investor in season vault accesses. But I was to afraid since the Earth season vault access market is not really the most in demand. The Earth season vault access market is unstable, as rarely nobody buys crates or cubits for Earth.
What?

I just want to add to the end of this that any opinions I posted above are my personal opinions and don't reflect anything that may or may not happen in future updates. Just some stuff that came to my head when reading through the post.

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
712 117
So you're insinuating people should sell all of their belongings like ancient items legendary items etc for cubits? You realise that cubit is so heavily involved in earth that it has become an actual currency right? People post in chat asking for 1 cubit for 500 mil or sell items which anyone could get for free but instead sell them for cubits. You can still sell items to invest more money in your bank to further your investment using money to buy cubits. Problem solved.

Also SVA's should be the best items but there should be items which you should be able to grind to as a F2P player that has the same sharpness (minus the buffs that sva's has) and for people to get /prestige privlage they will need to first get VIP.
I never said people should only sell stuff for cubits, I'm saying it is more worth their time since cubits will be transferable from season-to-season while money is not. Some may sell for money but a lot of people won't because cubits are more worthwhile. Cubits were always intended to be a form of currency, so why on earth would it be a bad thing for it to be an integral part of the economy? Money on Earth is a horrible currency because it inflates so insanely quickly thanks to the horrific spawner economy that was implemented with Season 3. You sell something for 100M one week, and the next you could've sold the same thing for 150M. For example, I bought a Power 6 SVA bow (a weak SVA bow) for 6M about 1 month after Season 3 began. That bow now is worth easily 600M.

Getting VIP isn't all that difficult, either. You get prestige up to the final level (at which point you'd need VIP) and then you ask around until you find someone who would give you cubits to get VIP, at which point you'd prestige and then pay them back cubits you got from prestige. Not only did my teammate do this last season to get himself VIP, but he ended up also loaning cubits to others for the same purpose.

Outside of prestige is also /top. The 5 towns that have made the most money each month receive cubits at the end of the month. Considering you don't even have to play the game to make money anymore, as long as you have someone to AFK a spawner farm, it's easy money.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 300
Great response so what is your solution for the problems in Earth? how about you cook up an idea instead of walking your way into a theard to say the most useless garbage

As said before if someone would to come up with a better money solution then do so because the inflation is making earth garbage, also someone already has commented that they disagree with the money solution but agree with few other of the solutions above and if youre willing to read what he said i agreed with him because my view of the things arent really at 100% because im somewhat of a "newcomer" i believe that my "money solution" might not be the best but the other things i talked about i feel strongly about. It was Euyai.
Leaving it how it is now what’s your idea?

xStephie

Forum Expert
PATRON+
xStephie
xStephie
Patron+
Ratings
376 19
My thoughts on this:

Money and inflations is part of every realm and server as the season progresses. Thats why there are resets to bring people back together. As you have heard there wer significant changes from last season to this and some things were adjusted and therefor seem out of value. I personally would like to move to less spawner eco. This whole who can get the most alts in a town thing seems to take away the theme of earth. That being said it is nice to have the shop to sell and buy stuff. Last season was too much true survival and this season seems too much into spawners. Its going to be hard to get the eco right. To give you perspective, on survival cubits are close to 1.5 blillion per cubit.

As far as people selling items for cubits, this is cause cubits are harder and mor valuable. Cubits i think of gold irl. Gold is more valuable and harder to get. But gold can be carried country to country and still be valuable. Same as cubits. Cubits go across realms. Sometimes people sell for cubits as they are leaving one realm for another or they are saving for resets as cubits carry over. Making some items not sellable for cubits just doesnt seem like it would help any of your points.

Sieging: There are lots of issues on both sides of this. People dont always want to siege or pvp and that should be an option however how to balance that with not having every town peaceful and there for no wars which make earth, earth. I have heard a few cool ideas on this and Ill share them here.
1) Make it so no town can be peaceful but they can have a 24hour shield bubble bought with souls on kilton. assistants and up can place activate shields for up to 7 days at a time. This will allow people to be protected but the players have to be active and put in effort to get the shield. If they stop playing the max before sieging can happen is 7 days
2) Other option is to have a weekly or every 5 days purge event. Like for 24 hours, pvp turns on everywhere and keep inventory turns on. The most kills wins something.
I think the value of 4k per plot was based off last seasons values, maybe a mid season increase to that would help for temporarily fixing issues till next season

SVA inbalance:
Ill say this earth is the most balanced server. You can actually take on people in full svas with obtainable items. Custom enchant books do a lot of the work here. I rocked slayer gear for a long time without issues. As mentioned the golden knight sword is very comparable to an sva. Remember servers cost money to run and operate. There needs to be something people can pay for and keep the server going. Dont forget that you can kill people in wild and items drop if not hollied. I got some of my first cool items that way.

Overall:
I am enjoying earth but am putting a list of changes i would like to see. No season is perfect and we will always want something different but I think this season is a lot better for newer players then last season. Proof is there are more players staying and being active.

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
712 117
Great response so what is your solution for the problems in Earth? how about you cook up an idea instead of walking your way into a theard to say the most useless garbage

As said before if someone would to come up with a better money solution then do so because the inflation is making earth garbage, also someone already has commented that they disagree with the money solution but agree with few other of the solutions above and if youre willing to read what he said i agreed with him because my view of the things arent really at 100% because im somewhat of a "newcomer" i believe that my "money solution" might not be the best but the other things i talked about i feel strongly about. It was Euyai.
Simple solution: revert to last seasons economy, actually play the game, not sitting a grinder with 81 chunks and 9 alts.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 300
Simple solution: revert to last seasons economy, actually play the game, not sitting a grinder with 81 chunks and 9 alts.
But undiny that isn’t very good for me cos then I might actually have to do something to get blocks like quartz

Lucartichaut

Dedicated Member
ELITE
LucArtichaut
LucArtichaut
ELITE
Ratings
61 38
But undiny that isn’t very good for me cos then I might actually have to do something to get blocks like quartz
bro last season i farmed for 2 days to get enough quartz to do a build it was insane they should let the shop stay just make it match with the new economy

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
712 117
Then... play the game?

Also iirc kits from szn 2 gave quartz. If we brought back the old kits (minus Elite kit giving 10 God apples which was insanely p2w) then everyone would have an easier time getting things like hoppers.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 300
Then... play the game?

Also iirc kits from szn 2 gave quartz. If we brought back the old kits (minus Elite kit giving 10 God apples which was insanely p2w) then everyone would have an easier time getting things like hoppers.
u can get hoppers from .shop super cheap

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
712 117
u can get hoppers from .shop super cheap
Talking about newer players who want to make farms without infinity chests since 64 hoppers is 128k and you need like inventories full of hoppers to make enough chest rows.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 300
Talking about newer players who want to make farms without infinity chests since 64 hoppers is 128k and you need like inventories full of hoppers to make enough chest rows.
hoppers cost basically nothing

Wedosnipes

PATRON+
WedoSnipes
WedoSnipes
Patron+
Ratings
59 6
Here is another one. I like the resource world it's a great addition but the rates for mana mobs is still horrible maybe find a way to have them spawn like how it is in survival like resource world version of the isles

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 300
Ooo I got a good one how about make the rules equal for all

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 300

What? If you're saying you think any punishment you've received is unfair, how about you look at this?

View attachment 68864
His ban was a result of his computer freezing and he got stuck in an acro grinder, and since he couldn't move, or do anything, he got banned. His appeal was denied.

View attachment 68865
His ban is a result of toxicity despite there being zero evidence of that until after he was banned. His appeal was denied.

View attachment 68866
What he did was not deserving of a ban, no further comment.

View attachment 68867
This I will not comment on, but it was not a fair ban.

If staff take this down or edit this then whatever :p
santom was done for a cubit glitch
and no the punishments i recieved i believe were unfair I deserved all my punishments im saying that other players have recently been alowed to get away with stuff

Last edited: