Horrible fucking community

Ratings
3 4
Owner bans me just because i demand a refund after an accidental purchase, its not breaking the rules so pathetic and speaking of I will be taking the owner to court if i dont get my 50$ back from banning me just because i couldnt refund an accidental purchase. I do have a right to get a refund, i will make this threat happen no matter what all you have to say.
Post automatically merged:

I will see you assholes in court next month if i dont get my refund and i will provide the date and where it is and you idiots are the biggest fucking scammers which im ready to fight you

Beijing

ELITE
Beijing
Beijing
ELITE
Ratings
Owner bans me just because i demand a refund after an accidental purchase, its not breaking the rules so pathetic and speaking of I will be taking the owner to court if i dont get my 50$ back from banning me just because i couldnt refund an accidental purchase. I do have a right to get a refund, i will make this threat happen no matter what all you have to say.

I will see you assholes in court next month if i dont get my refund and i will provide the date and where it is and you idiots are the biggest fucking scammers which im ready to fight you
On their store's TOS they have a clause that says there aren't any refunds, if you take them to court you will lose, you agreed to no refunds :p

SirJakuIV

Dedicated Member
ELITE
SirJakuIV
SirJakuIV
ELITE
Ratings
104 7

how does one accidentally buy something? theres like 3 diffrent "are you sure" pop ups plus you need to type in your card and everything. I fear we arn't being truthful here and there is no need to shame manacube nor manalabs for your blunder.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,297 380
Those threats aren't very nice:( they make me sad:( please don't use mean words or make mean threats:(