Not open for further replies.

TimeIsOut

ELITE
TimeIsOut
TimeIsOut
ELITE
Ratings
74 27
There has not been a good staff member since SenzJinx and Lybby. 92.6% of kit staff don't understand how kitpvp servers work, but that doesn't even matter because the big decisions are handled by people who have even less knowledge about anything to do with pvp. Please give some power to the community or have them elect a president or some shit, the current staff system does not work for kitpvp. There are too many problems that the staff pay zero attention to, but everyone who actually plays the server can tell you every detail that needs to be changed. Democracy > Oligarchy.

Also unban all #FREEHEALEDSTUDENT

SkyDieGame

Earth Mod+ | Skyblock Mod | Islands Mod
Moderator+
SkyDieGame
SkyDieGame
Mod+
Ratings
125 5
Hey!
Thanks for your feedback, I do see you complain about that its alot of problems etc.
However i do rarely see any bug reports or suggestions by the kit players.
A good starting point would be to actually report this stuff so staff can get the possibility to do anything with it!
Here is the link to our ticket/report system: https://manacube.com/support/
- Sky

Last edited:

ManaRayed

ELITE
Kuqn
Kuqn
ELITE
Ratings
37 5
Hey!
Thanks for your feedback, I do see you complain about that its alot of problems etc.
A good starting point would be to actually report this stuff so staff can get the possibility to do anything with them!
- Sky
Its cause they let the server die out already we have realized that they never listened. Theres no way that was a genuine response. Theres countless amount of times where us kit players have suggested something and its just been thrown under the dust. The staff take way too long to address any of our problems and have let the map die out for a year and a half. We were promised 5 month maps and it never occured. Kit 12 has been in the works for still 5 months and there has been no updates. The server somehow is laggy with a 10 pop playerbase and no one wants to do anything about it. So please don't tell me that no one has made suggestions. I think I myself have made 4 pages of suggestions in total with countless amounts of support by all players just for it to be overlooked. Next time please take that into consideration before making such a remark. Sorry about that rant have a wondeful time :)

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,190 295
i agree

NoFckz

ELITE
NoFckz
NoFckz
ELITE
Ratings
129 12
Maybe if u guys had a little more respect things wouldnt be so bad
Staff/devs are ppl too, if someone came up to me and said "ayo u trash and nothing u do is good" and cry about everything then i would also just ignore
and not to mention how unmotivated i would be to put time and effort into new ss's since yk yall pp heads
staff/devs do listen to the community we saw it in ss9, we all came together as a community and gave the devs our suggestions in a respectful way on what we would want to see in ss10 and pretty sure everything we suggested was added
you all just need to calm ya nuts and show some respect to ppl trying to keep the server running/clean

TimeIsOut

ELITE
TimeIsOut
TimeIsOut
ELITE
Ratings
74 27
Most of the players who cared enough to make reports and try to improve the quality of the server stopped playing because minimal progress was being made by the staff team.

Staff/devs are ppl too, if someone came up to me and said "ayo u trash and nothing u do is good" and cry about everything then i would also just ignore
I don't mean that every staff member is entirely bad, but most of them just don't know how to moderate on a pvp server. Also from mine and others, the process of submitting a report or suggestion is very frustrating, often getting empty/useless responses from the staff. Every time I make a ticket on the website it feels like I am putting in 10x the effort to resolve the issue compared to the staff member(s) working on the ticket.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,190 295
Most of the players who cared enough to make reports and try to improve the quality of the server stopped playing because minimal progress was being made by the staff team.

I don't mean that every staff member is entirely bad, but most of them just don't know how to moderate on a pvp server. Also from mine and others, the process of submitting a report or suggestion is very frustrating, often getting empty/useless responses from the staff. Every time I make a ticket on the website it feels like I am putting in 10x the effort to resolve the issue compared to the staff member(s) working on the ticket.
while i do mostly agree with u here but saying u put in 10x the effort to make a ticket isnt rlly fair as the staff have to do a lot more then just respond they need to investigate the ticket

TimeIsOut

ELITE
TimeIsOut
TimeIsOut
ELITE
Ratings
74 27
while i do mostly agree with u here but saying u put in 10x the effort to make a ticket isnt rlly fair as the staff have to do a lot more then just respond they need to investigate the ticket
Last time I had to make an appeal I had to do the investigating myself, and not the first time this has happened either.

superflyGreeeee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
superflyGreeeee
superflyGreeeee
ELITE
Ratings
50 14
and not to mention how unmotivated i would be to put time and effort into new ss's since yk yall pp heads
staff/devs do listen to the community we saw it in ss9, we all came together as a community and gave the devs our suggestions in a respectful way on what we would want to see in ss10 and pretty sure everything we suggested was added
you all just need to calm ya nuts and show some respect to ppl trying to keep the server running/clean
Regarding your statements, most pvpers respect the mods so that stereotype is first off just completely showing in your lack of attention and knowledge of the kitpvp community, and two is completely offensive! Please do not make such assumptions

superflyGreeeee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
superflyGreeeee
superflyGreeeee
ELITE
Ratings
50 14
Regarding your statements, most pvpers respect the mods so that stereotype is first off just completely showing in your lack of attention and knowledge of the kitpvp community, and two is completely offensive! Please do not make such assumptions
And just like every other server on manacube there are a few people that don't respect mods for there own reasons

NoFckz

ELITE
NoFckz
NoFckz
ELITE
Ratings
129 12
sure, i also dont think all the ppl in the kit community are disrespectful towards the staff
i also dont think i said such things
but this is clearly a disrespectful thread towards the staff, no?
i mean the tittle speaks for itself "Horrible KitPvP staff"
maybe you are the one lacking attention and knowledge of the facts

now, i saw u recently tried to apply for kit staff
so u must think you are suitable for the position
a person who supports disrespectful threads towards their future co-staff
a person who does not yet comprehend the responsibilities of being staff
a person who think the path of toxicity is the way to fix stuff
if u think that would be healthy for the server then its a lost cause

i am clearly stating facts so if u get offended, my apologies
and to add to your supposed grant knowledge of the pvp community, i am also a kit player : )

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,190 295
sure, i also dont think all the ppl in the kit community are disrespectful towards the staff

and to add to your supposed grant knowledge of the pvp community, i am also a kit player : )
if ti was disrespectful the thread would be deleted unless as people in this thread have stated staff dont do there jobs so either way your wrong

superflyGreeeee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
superflyGreeeee
superflyGreeeee
ELITE
Ratings
50 14

First off my staff app has nothing to do with the fact that changes do need to be made and many people have quit bc the staff haven't listened to them for years, although I don't agree that the title is 100 percent needed, I do believe the changes we have all fought now need to be instated as without the community backing the decisions, there would be no more community. Second if you are so smart in the ways of manacube kitpvp, please tell me what reasons mass amounts of manacube kitpvps quit manacube and switched to other servers because of alleged poor staffing from not fixing game bugs to not listening to suggestions and complaints and many more things. So please pontificate upon all of up how the hundreds of people that quit for these reasons are wrong, and you are right.

Last edited:

superflyGreeeee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
superflyGreeeee
superflyGreeeee
ELITE
Ratings
50 14
also given this is a kitpvp comment and your addressing the kitpvp community with this statement it is assumed and implyed that you are indeed referring to all kitpvpers on manacube... and the fact you assume thats how 'u guys" regarding kitpvpers handle things also just proves you dont look into these subjects before picking these fights
1666042660601.png

superflyGreeeee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
superflyGreeeee
superflyGreeeee
ELITE
Ratings
50 14
Hey!
A good starting point would be to actually report this stuff so staff can get the possibility to do anything with it!
Here is the link to our ticket/report system: https://manacube.com/support/
- Sky
do u know me? if so i keep staff up to date on literally like every kitpvp thing, most of the time they just ignore it (or at least it seems that way) i truly dont dislike any staff i just feel as though they dont take kitpvp serious enough and the reports and suggestions me and other active players should rlly be looked at unless dacon wants another huge wave to leave kitpvp and the kitpvp server on manacube to become completely dead

superflyGreeeee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
superflyGreeeee
superflyGreeeee
ELITE
Ratings
50 14

also given you have been perm banned for 2 years means either your out of date aka u dont know what your talking about regarding manacube kitpvp, or you are ban evading.... either way, yikers
1666046894852.png

MewBewl

ELITE
MewBewl
MewBewl
ELITE
Ratings

"I am also a kit player"

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.