Not open for further replies.

NoFckz

ELITE
NoFckz
NoFckz
ELITE
Ratings
129 12
First off my staff app has nothing to do with the fact that changes do need to be made and many people have quit bc the staff haven't listened to them for years, although I don't agree that the title is 100 percent needed, I do believe the changes we have all fought now need to be instated as without the community backing the decisions, there would be no more community. Second if you are so smart in the ways of manacube kitpvp, please tell me what reasons mass amounts of manacube kitpvps quit manacube and switched to other servers because of alleged poor staffing from not fixing game bugs to not listening to suggestions and complaints and many more things. So please pontificate upon all of up how the hundreds of people that quit for these reasons are wrong, and you are right.
The staff app was to give you a different perspective
you hating on the current staff but u can't even get accepted so i dont think u would do any better

and saying ppl quit because of staff is such a weird argument
now if they would be abusing their powers in any way i would understand
and some ppl saying 80-90% got banned i could see how thats the staff's fault but only coz ppl cant follow the rules
so that shows they doing their job

now, there could be countless reasons of ppl quitting
boredom, no time, not fun anymore, playing other games, playing other game modes, getting banned lul,
friends quitting, finding other servers... i could keep going

and i am not saying the kit server is fun atm
it is unbalanced, laggy,etc..
its clear kit is in need of a remake and a more friendly approach to new players so they have a steady stream of players
but that is no reason to be disrespectful
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

also given this is a kitpvp comment and your addressing the kitpvp community with this statement it is assumed and implyed that you are indeed referring to all kitpvpers on manacube... and the fact you assume thats how 'u guys" regarding kitpvpers handle things also just proves you dont look into these subjects before picking these fights
View attachment 63782
lol, i don't know how "u guys" in a forums thread can transelate into "the whole kitpvp community"
and who is the kitpvp community in your eyes? your group of friends?

and dont talk to me about how to pick fights
u guys are trying to bully the staff in hope for change
but all you guys are doing is digging that hole you are in deeper
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

also given you have been perm banned for 2 years means either your out of date aka u dont know what your talking about regarding manacube kitpvp, or you are ban evading.... either way, yikers View attachment 63783
true, i was banned for a while
but i appealed and admitted my wrong doings and got unbanned
just not the account that used to be my main because of my inappropriate name wich is understandable
just goes to show staff actually do their job

Last edited:

Versias

ELITE
Versias
Versias
ELITE
Ratings
Hello,

I know I am not the most OG player around however, I can agree staff do tend to lack on every aspect KitPvP related when it comes to the Cube of Mana. Just to keep this short, sweet, and simple, for you simple minded individuals(NoFckz). I have some proof of how terrible staff really can be when it comes to replying. I posted a ticket on July 17 of the year 2022, it is now the 17th of October? (I know that's not a question but what the actual fricker is that)

Sincerely and yours truly the highest killstreak to date on ManaCube,
Versias.

NoFckz

ELITE
NoFckz
NoFckz
ELITE
Ratings
129 12
Hello,

I know I am not the most OG player around however, I can agree staff do tend to lack on every aspect KitPvP related when it comes to the Cube of Mana. Just to keep this short, sweet, and simple, for you simple minded individuals(NoFckz). I have some proof of how terrible staff really can be when it comes to replying. I posted a ticket on July 17 of the year 2022, it is now the 17th of October? (I know that's not a question but what the actual fricker is that)

Sincerely and yours truly the highest killstreak to date on ManaCube,
Versias.
ask a staff member

superflyGreeeee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
superflyGreeeee
superflyGreeeee
ELITE
Ratings
50 14
The staff app was to give you a different perspective
you hating on the current staff but u can't even get accepted so i dont think u would do any better

and saying ppl quit because of staff is such a weird argument
now if they would be abusing their powers in any way i would understand
and some ppl saying 80-90% got banned i could see how thats the staff's fault but only coz ppl cant follow the rules
so that shows they doing their job

now, there could be countless reasons of ppl quitting
boredom, no time, not fun anymore, playing other games, playing other game modes, getting banned lul,
friends quitting, finding other servers... i could keep going

and i am not saying the kit server is fun atm
it is unbalanced, laggy,etc..
its clear kit is in need of a remake and a more friendly approach to new players so they have a steady stream of players
but that is no reason to be disrespectful

lol, i don't know how "u guys" in a forums thread can transelate into "the whole kitpvp community"
and who is the kitpvp community in your eyes? your group of friends?

and dont talk to me about how to pick fights
u guys are trying to bully the staff in hope for change
but all you guys are doing is digging that hole you are in deeper

just not the account that used to be my main because of my inappropriate name wich is understandable
whats your new ign?

TimeIsOut

ELITE
TimeIsOut
TimeIsOut
ELITE
Ratings
74 27
now, i saw u recently tried to apply for kit staff
so u must think you are suitable for the position
a person who supports disrespectful threads towards their future co-staff
a person who does not yet comprehend the responsibilities of being staff
a person who think the path of toxicity is the way to fix stuff
if u think that would be healthy for the server then its a lost cause

i am clearly stating facts so if u get offended, my apologies
and to add to your supposed grant knowledge of the pvp community, i am also a kit player : )
Even IF the thread was "disrespectful" towards the kitpvp staff, simply agreeing to some of the points brought up in the thread does not instantly make you a bad person and discredit your ability to be a staff member yourself. The mentality that it does is entirely flawed. To me it seems the people who disagree about my take on the staff situation are in denial. Mana pvp has been understaffed for years, there has always been a lot of duping and bug abuse problems that ruin the server. And currently still the server is infested with cheaters (along with most pvp servers). To see my thread and deny everything simply because you see it as disrespectful makes me believe the problem might never be fixed. My goal was to hopefully get some acknowledgement on these issues, not disrespect any staff, and I am sorry if it comes of that way.

Also how do you claim to be a kit player when I have never seen you, and you were permanently banned years ago?

TimeIsOut

ELITE
TimeIsOut
TimeIsOut
ELITE
Ratings
74 27
You keep using these very specific scenarios where staff are doing their job, but as a whole the kitpvp server is not well taken care of by the staff team.

NoFckz

ELITE
NoFckz
NoFckz
ELITE
Ratings
129 12
Even IF the thread was "disrespectful" towards the kitpvp staff, simply agreeing to some of the points brought up in the thread does not instantly make you a bad person and discredit your ability to be a staff member yourself. The mentality that it does is entirely flawed. To me it seems the people who disagree about my take on the staff situation are in denial. Mana pvp has been understaffed for years, there has always been a lot of duping and bug abuse problems that ruin the server. And currently still the server is infested with cheaters (along with most pvp servers). To see my thread and deny everything simply because you see it as disrespectful makes me believe the problem might never be fixed. My goal was to hopefully get some acknowledgement on these issues, not disrespect any staff, and I am sorry if it comes of that way.

Also how do you claim to be a kit player when I have never seen you, and you were permanently banned years ago?

i support u guys, im not blind
Kit needs a change and i know its understaffed
im also not saying everything that they do is perfect, they are humans after all
but i just dont support the way u guys are trying to change it
there are way better ways to make a change

its logical that supporting hate is bad for someone that is looking into becoming a staff member
im sure the intentions gree has are good and that he wants a positive change for the server
but he is just not ready yet and if he doesnt change his mentality he never will be

and since when has there been a gatekeeping on being a kit player?
yes, i dont play that much anymore and its on a different acc but i do see myself as a kit player
and i think that is sufficient

now, is see this thread as disrespectful because u guys have no right to be treating the staff members like this
they are players just like you who spend their free time helping the server unpayed
and i dont think they deserve the hate

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
im also not saying everything that they do is perfect, they are humans after all

its logical that supporting hate is bad for someone that is looking into becoming a staff member
im sure the intentions gree has are good and that he wants a positive change for the server
but he is just not ready yet and if he doesnt change his mentality he never will be

yes, i dont play that much anymore and its on a different acc but i do see myself as a kit player

now, is see this thread as disrespectful because u guys have no right to be treating the staff members like this
they are players just like you who spend their free time helping the server unpayed
they arent humns they are stupid bots who cant tell the difference between someone playing and someone cheating

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288

your banned permanently u cant play so u dotn know whats going on

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
they arent humns they are stupid bots who cant tell the difference between someone playing and someone cheating
?!?!?!?!?!??
So you're telling me, this is a simulation.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
yes i can but the real question is CAN U?
Yeah, I definitely can. Watching this backfire of a thread that should've been locked first day, makes me side with NoFckz. I'm not much of a kit player, but common sense logic would be to not do all this shit.

Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
There has not been a good staff member since SenzJinx and Lybby. 92.6% of kit staff don't understand how kitpvp servers work, but that doesn't even matter because the big decisions are handled by people who have even less knowledge about anything to do with pvp. Please give some power to the community or have them elect a president or some shit, the current staff system does not work for kitpvp. There are too many problems that the staff pay zero attention to, but everyone who actually plays the server can tell you every detail that needs to be changed. Democracy > Oligarchy.

Also unban all #FREEHEALEDSTUDENT
Wise words lb player timeisout. I think you are onto something
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.